- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by MichaelCap.
January 10, 2019 at 6:54 am #712707MichaelCapGuest
Company Name: Bio-Medical Laboratory (St James)
Position: Medical Technologist
Medical Technologist Vacancy Deadline for Application March 31st 2019
Medical Technologist Requirements
– Performs blood and body fluid analysis
– Operates laboratory equipment including troubleshooting and machine maintenance
– Maintains laboratory supplies inventory
– Prepares patient reports
– Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential
– AaSD Medical Laboratory Technology or BSc. Medical Laboratory Technology
– Phlebotomy/Sample collection certification or experience is an asset but not necessary
– Registered with the Medical Laboratory Technician Board of Trinidad and Tobago
– Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
– Excellent customer service skills
– Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail
– Ability to work independently
– Professional and courteous disposition
– Employment experience is not necessary but could be an asset.
Send applications to email@example.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
Question: Does this computer come with Microsoft Office?Answer: This computer, as well as any other computer which is powered by Microsoft, comes with Windows 10. Yes, it does come with a “Starter Version” of “Microsoft Office”, as well as “Starter Versions” of other Microsoft texting programs. These “Starter Versions” will familiarize you with everything you will need to know about each program, but each program will be severely limited as to its performance. Also, the amount of time which you might continue to use any of these programs will be limited after a brief familiarization period. In order to keep”Microsoft Office (or other text programs) in your computer, you must purchase them from Microsoft. “Microsoft Office”, is quite expensive, so it really depends upon your needs, and exactly how much you might need to use such a full featured and sophisticated program such as this. For me, I didn’t need all of those functions, so I had chosen not to purchase “Microsoft Office. However, in the past, “Microsoft Office” had been installed in those Windows Systems for free , and I did use it in a limited fashion. So back then, I had saved many of my test files in formats such as the “Rich Text Format” from Microsoft. I no longer have those computers, but I still have those important files which I had saved. However, now I cannot access those files anymore, unless I agree to purchase the Microsoft word processing program. I found that there is only one way to securely save your text files, without paying someone to open them for you, and that is to save your files in the very simple “Text Document” format. That way you will always be able to access your saved text information without paying to do so.
- 15.6 in HD WLED-backlit touchscreen display (1366 x 768)
- 7th Generation Intel Core i3-7100U 2.40 GHz dual core Processor (3M Cache), Intel HD Graphics 620
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM 2133 MHz Memory, 1TB 5400 RPM Hard Drive, SuperMulti DVD burner
- 802.11b/g/n (Miracast enabled), Bluetooth 4.0, Multiformat SD, DTS Studio Sound with dual speakers, 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, Headphone output/Microphone input combo, LAN (10/100), HP TrueVision HD webcam
- Windows 10 home 64 bit, 3-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery (31 Wh); Weight: 4.60 lbs; Color: Black
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.