Tagged: MASSY STORES VACANCIES
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by ekutosow.
September 28, 2019 at 9:01 pm #647540ekutosowGuest
MASSY STORES is seeking to recruit dynamic individuals to fill the position of CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AMBASSADOR to manage our new innovative Self Checkouts in our GULF VIEW STORE.
To promote use of and assume full responsibility for, the store’s Fast Lane Self Checkout stations and its surrounding areas in the Front-End. Assists customers in the processing of transactions through the fast lanes and provides exceptional customer service, in order to ensure a positive shopping experience that drives customer loyalty. Manages cost, shrink control and fast lane system trouble shooting, providing assistance when required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures that all fast lane stations are open and logged in on mornings to be ready for customers at store opening, in order to maximize productivity and minimize customer delays and waiting time through the check-out process.
- Ensures that all fast lane stations are closed off and declared by the Head Cashier, at the end of day. Will also be responsible for end of day/end of shift and other fast lane reports and sign off.
- Greets customers with an engaging and helpful demeanor, encouraging them to get familiar with the self-checkout function. Presenting, promoting and encouraging customers to see the benefits of and get excited about, using the fast lane checkouts.
- Discreetly observes customers in and around the fast lane checkouts, to monitor their actions and interactions, in order to eliminate the possibility of theft and shrink.
- Monitors the outside of the shelf-checkout area, where possible to invite Customers to use the self-checkout area.
- Educates and assists customers in using the fast lane checkout, with regards to the process of selecting from Pick List, scanning and bagging of items.
- Responsible for generating a diagnostic log file to send to IT Help Desk, as and when needed.
- Ensures that receipts for warranty items are stamped and dated at the back, at the end of the purchase.
- Ensures that promotional items such as: Buy One, Get One (BOGO) are correctly scanned in the system, to ensure the customer receives and pays the promotional price.
- Ensures and assists the customer in applying the use of Massy Gift Cards and coupons correctly in the system.
- Assists the customers where necessary in resolving issues/queries relating but not limited to: Weight mismatches, fast lane register freezes, items “not found”, item barcode not scanning etc.
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Must be approachable and friendly
- Must be able to anticipate customers’ needs and provide prompt assistance
- Use of initiative and must be proactive in nature
- Good communication/listening skills
- Must be able to understand the meaning of written or printed matter
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to give clear and simple directions
- Must be patient and understanding
- Must pay attention to details
- Ability to lift (Up to 50 lbs)
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop and reach comfortably
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods.
- Five (5) CXC O’ Levels including Math & English
- Must be computer literate
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a retail environment would be an asset.
- Knowledge or certificates of IGA courses in the relevant field would be an asset
- Conversational skill in Spanish would be an asset
Interested persons please send your resume to:
“Customer Experience Ambassador”
Team Leader – Recruitment
39A Wrightson Road,
PORT OF SPAIN
Deadline date for submission of applications: Thursday 3rd October 2019.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
MASSY STORES VACANCIES 2019
MASSY STORES VACANCIES 2019
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.