- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by apebaijupadec.
June 2, 2019 at 12:00 pm #647390apebaijupadecGuest
Marketing Brand Activation Specialist at Nestlé
Marketing Brand Activation Specialist
Do you want to be a part of the World’s leading Nutrition, Health & Wellness Company, where success is a reflection of professionalism, conduct and ethical values?
This may be the perfect opportunity!
As the Marketing Brand Activation Specialist, your responsibility will be to co-ordinate and execute the end to end Marketing Brand Activation Plan/Schedule to support the Business Unit/ Product Categories as assigned, ensuring full compliance of all related Policy guidelines and procedures, and if needed based on Business priorities and Deliverables, providing any required P2P support as requested by the BEO on behalf of the assigned Business Unit/ Product categories.
To be our preferred candidate, you should ideally possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Formal certification in event planning and/or execution
- 3 years’ working experience, with minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Strong demonstrable analytical and coordination skills
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritising skills
- Ability to communicate across various levels of employees
- Logical thinker, problem assessment skills and resolution oriented
If you fit this profile and would like to join our team, please apply by submitting your application to the Human Resources Department, no later than June 6th 2019.
We thank you for your interest in Nestlé Trinidad & Tobago Ltd. and Nestlé Caribbean Inc., however please note that we will only acknowledge those persons who meet the above criteria.
Nestlé Trinidad and Tobago Limited is one of the largest and most diversified food manufacturing companies in Trinidad and Tobago and has been a part of your household for over 100 years. At Nestlé, we hire employees with personal attitudes and professional skills enabling them to develop a long-term career and relationship with the company and this has been the most critical element in driving our business. When you accept a job at Nestlé, you really accept the opportunity to develop your career.
Would you like to apply to this job?
There is more to life at Nestlé!
Check out these articles:
- Paria Waterfall journey a true workout for hikers
- Sweet sweet sister isle Tobago
- Moruga: A little village right off the shoreline
- Rural vibe in Guaya, end point of Trinidad
- Mermaid Pool hike in sunny weather
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.