May 28, 2020 at 12:20 pm #837521suzanne3522ParticipantMario’s Pizzeria Ltd. VacanciesTrinidad and Tobago
Work for over $3,500 Monthly! Customer Service Team Members earn $15 per hours plus $5 per hours if you come to work on time as scheduled. Therefore, a total of $20.00 and then $20.50 once confirmed.
To deliver an excellent and prompt, customer service, by demonstrating product knowledge skills in the varied choices on our menus through professional communication.
The incumbent is required to:
• Have full working knowledge of preparation techniques.
• Give demonstrations of products and items on sale in order to assist the customer in making an informed buying decision by describing our product combination and all menu items.
• Stimulate buying interest by displaying excellent marketing skills both on the phone and front counter.
• Speak fluently and with a pleasant voice which reflects the company’s objective of pleasing our customers, when voicing customers’ orders on the microphone.
• Be the recipient of customers’ requests complaints and keep the Branch Management Team informed.
• Use a food scale properly and follow basic instructions for standardised recipes.
• Perform timely preparation and service of all menu items.
• Perform duty in a hygienic manner by personal hygiene and safe food handling.
• Practice safe work place procedures.
• Keep workstation clean and tidy.
• Perform other related duties as required by the job function. `
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
• Three (3) CXC passes one of which must be Food and Nutrition/or have completed Secondary Education;
• Experience working in a Kitchen/ Restaurant environment would be an asset;
• Computer Literate;
• Customer oriented and possess the right attitude;
• Good interpersonal and oral communication skills
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Leave it up to children to run things and you may have yourself a big mess. Shower them with technology to keep them busy and you just might create a monster. Give loads of school work to keep children occupied and they may become resentful. So, what are parents to do?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.