- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by roxanneft3.
October 8, 2019 at 8:10 pm #791772roxanneft3Guest
Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments and communicating with operators.
• Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments and communicating with operators.
• Remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, hand and power tools.
• Operate a drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools.
• Troubleshoot equipment failures and determine root cause to reduce / eliminate future downtime.
• Adhere to and enforce all safety rules of the Company during the performance of his/her duties.
• Perform welding duties as required.
• Perform any related duties as assigned by the Plant Maintenance Manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification
• Certification in Welding from a recognized institution
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably in the food manufacturing industry)
• Knowledge of electrical systems
• Knowledge of a variety of welding equipment, welding concepts, practices, procedures, and welding symbols and diagrams
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Sound interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work on a shift basis
The interest of all candidates is appreciated, however only suitable applications will be acknowledged
Associated Brands Industries Ltd
By Deshara Pariag, Counsellor, .”The Centre of Disease Control and prevention has distinguished a difference between mental health and mental illness.” There is potential for anyone globally to be impacted by mental health difficulties and more than half of adults experience diagnosable mental health illnesses each year.
What are the chances of success if you live in a poverty-stricken community? We hear people talk about their place of residence being the main reason they fail at school, work or as parents. Is being poor a viable reason for aggressive behaviour, a disrespectful attitude, bad grades, unemployment, or criminal actions?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.