- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Scamnigma.
October 12, 2019 at 1:30 am #793280ScamnigmaGuest
Lloyds Register Vacancies
Lloyds Register Vacancies
Lloyd’s Register started in 1760 as a marine classification society. Today, we’re one of the world’s leading providers of engineering and technology-centric professional services – improving safety and increasing the performance of critical infrastructures for clients in over 75 countries worldwide. Our Inspection services sector helps companies large and small to sell their products in existing and new markets alike, whether they are looking for a CE mark to sell in Europe or need to gain ASME certification. Our impartiality means we can give clients the assurance that their products meet the requirements of regulators.
We are now recruiting for a Surveyor to support our Trinidad and Guiana area. We are looking for a Surveyor that will assess the design, manufacture and in-service aspects of engineering assets, using defined Codes, Standards, specifications, procedures, and knowledge and experience appropriate for complex / demanding situations. This role may also include managing projects.
- Inspect and coordinate the containers certification services in Trinidad
- Work onsite inspecting manufacturing of pressurized equipment
- Be able to execute and be authorized to do different kind of inspections for materials and equipment
- Maintain good relationship (personal and commercial) with clients
- Keep control of project execution and working times
- Work onsite inspecting manufacturing of general fabrication steel equipment and containers
- Degree in Engineering
- Experience in survey of Containers in general
- Minimum 5yrs experience in field survey of material and equipment; sound knowledge of NDE techniques
- Strong knowledge in welding
- Be able to quickly get ASME certification
- Ability to read, write and speak clearly and informatively.
- Ability to interact with customers.
- Ability to apply industry knowledge, technical skill and sound business practice to decision making.
- Ability to adhere to established company policies, directives and procedures, and ensures accurate and timely reporting and submission of the results for assigned activities.
Copyright © Lloyd’s Register 2019. All rights reserved. . .The Lloyd’s Register Group comprises charities and non-charitable companies, with the latter supporting the charities in their main goal of enhancing the safety of life and property, at sea, on land and in the air – for the benefit of the public and the environment. ( )
jobs.lr.org – October 12
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
By Deshara Pariag, Counsellor, .”The Centre of Disease Control and prevention has distinguished a difference between mental health and mental illness.” There is potential for anyone globally to be impacted by mental health difficulties and more than half of adults experience diagnosable mental health illnesses each year.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.