- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by Janewal.
January 28, 2019 at 4:37 pm #726200JanewalGuest
JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, Langston Roach Industries
- The primary responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- To generate purchase orders in a timely manner. Ensure all files are well maintained and stored.
- To ensure delivery schedules are balanced, well filled out, and all accompanying documents go to the accounting department within deadline each day.
- To complete sales and stock analysis in a timely manner.
- To ensure all punctuality, time off and absenteeism are well recorded and the relevant reports are
- completed in a timely manner.
- To ensure KPI reports are completed within deadline. To manage petty cash for the department
- To assist with the functions of the showroom as needed. Other duties as assigned by the Department Manager.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Science
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Three or more years’ experience in similar function
- Must be able to report to work at 7:00am daily.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Proactive and responsive to achieving assigned tasks.
- Good communication and relationship building skills. Preferably from the San Juan area or surroundings.
Email applications to email@example.com by Monday 4th February, 2019
#106 Saddle Road,
San Juan, Trinidad and Tobago. W.I.
Telephone: 1 (868) 674-0216 / 638-7261 / 674-1718
Fax: 1 (868) 675-3654
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for a chance to take part in our monthly giveaways
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
Langston Roach Industries
Langston Roach Industries Limited, also known as LRI is one of the Caribbean’s leading consumer goods manufacturer and distributor of Household, Personal Care and Janitorial products in Trinidad & Tobago.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.