Tagged: Executive Assistant Career Opportunity, Executive Assistant Job, Executive Assistant Kenson Group, EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT VACANCY
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by wilmer1416.
April 15, 2020 at 9:30 pm #827061wilmer1416Participant
Executive Assistant Kenson Group
Executive Assistant Kenson Group
Apply NowJob Summary
- Researches, compiles and analyses data for CEO reports.
- Co-ordinates the planning and management of meetings, workshops and conferences for the department.
- Prepares complex correspondence, spreadsheets, reports and other documents.
- Determines the need for, and prepares the requisition, receipt, storage, distribution and maintenance of office supplies and equipment.
- Undertakes follow-up activities regarding the work program of the department and decisions taken at meetings.
- Performs Office management duties such as:
- Develop and maintain records management system for the department.
- Receive and distribute correspondence.
- Make travel arrangements for staff in the department.
- Compose and issue routine correspondence; prepare drafts of more complex correspondence for review by CEO.
- Assist in the preparation of timesheets and paysheets, prepares vouchers, invoices and requisitions.
- Attends to queries and ascertains the business of callers and visitors and guides them accordingly.
- Operates standard office equipment such as photocopiers, scanners, facsimile machines and binders.
Qualifications & Experience
- An Associate Degree Social Sciences/Management/Business or a related area.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience performing clerical/secretarial and administrative support duties including two (2) years for management personnel.
- Knowledge of records and information management techniques.
- Knowledge of Project Management and Human Resource Management principles, procedures and practices will be considered an asset.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all business matters
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- The ability to interact positively with members of the public.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to use the internet and other platforms for research
Keep children occupied with 5 key activities – Sweet TnT Magazine
Leave it up to children to run things and you may have yourself a big mess. Shower them with technology to keep them busy and you just might create a monster. Give loads of school work to keep children occupied and they may become resentful. So, what are parents to do?
SEA exam: 5 tips for stressed-out parents – Sweet TnT Magazine
The pressure is on for children around ages ten to twelve and their parents in Trinidad and Tobago as they face the upcoming ‘tournament of doom’ in April known as Secondary Entrance Assessment or SEA exam. This is the time when parents go berserk for extra lessons, last-minute exam boot camps and expensive practice tests and educational devices for their children.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Home – Study Zone Institute
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.