- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 5 months ago by DonaldzTet.
January 7, 2019 at 3:14 pm #707878DonaldzTetGuest
Caribbean Airlines Limited is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified professional for the following vacancy: IT Applications Analyst
Application period: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 to Mon, 14 Jan 2019 (at 11:59PM UTC time)
Department: Information TechnologyJOB SUMMARY
The IT Applications Analyst will report to the Head of IT Applications. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining and coordinating the day-to-day activities on the core business application stack in Caribbean Airlines. He/she will be responsible for executing the daily tasks required to maintain or configure the business applications based on business needs, and shall strive for operational excellence through dedicated and proactive application management principles following agreed guidelines in configuring, testing and deploying any business rule changes on the associated applications. He/she will also be required to make suitable recommendations to improve efficiency through KPI setup and monitoring in the application space.Key Deliverables
• Applications Delivery- All application configuration changes must be actioned in accordance with configuration management policy thereby ensuring zero impact and minimal acceptable downtime.
• Operational Efficiency: Ensure all business systems preventative maintenance tasks are completed based on their schedule.
• Customer Service: Continuously seeks to capitalize on opportunities to exceed expectations of both internal and external customers by placing a strong interest on understanding and effectively resolving customer issues in a professional result-oriented manner.
• Continuous Improvement – Review current systems and processes, always looking for continuous system improvement with the view of improving operational goals and standards.
You will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer and Electrical Engineering (computer systems major) or Computer Science or related qualification, with a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar position, preferable in a large multinational environment. You must have knowledge and experience with webserver and multi-platforms including Windows, and Unix. You must also have experience in Database and SQL flavours. You will have a strong customer service orientation; an ability to manage independently, within clearly defined guidelines; and demonstrate excellent communication, networking and problem solving skills.
Deadline for applications: January 14, 2019
IT Applications Analyst Vacancy
Apply here Caribbean Airlines Vacancies IT Applications Analyst
Apply to more job vacancies here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.