June 26, 2020 at 4:09 pm #839956alezevParticipant
Internal Auditor Career Opportunity
- Sound knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of of international Financial Reporting Standards and Internal Auditing Standards.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Assess and evaluate risk, plus implement solutions.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing the financial sector will be an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and/or ACCA or an equivalent; certification in CIA, CISA.
- 5 years progressive experience in the field of auditing in the financial sector
Send your resumé and cover letter to
Re: Internal Auditor Career Opportunity
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Las Cuevas Beach for a cool dip. Las Cuevas Beach is the only blue flag accredited beach in Trinidad and Tobago. This means that there is access to the beach…
PassionHR Consulting Services is a bouquet consulting business that provides service with your individual career development and the small and medium-sized business owner in mind. Your virtual HR Office. We believe that if you start on the right foot with your people, process, policy and procedures your business will grow. Our team has over 40 years of combined administrative, human resources, finance and change management experience to help your business improve the bottom line. Our motto is share, serve and solve. It is about a relationship and not job orders. We strive to build support and leverage to help you achieve your goals.Email us at email@example.comWhatsApp or Message us at 297-5598
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.