- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Willieacilk.
February 24, 2019 at 1:28 pm #755709WillieacilkGuest
Computer Operator I IGT
Computer Operator I Vacancy
Computer Operator I Job Description
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Computer Operator I Responsibilities
24×365 operational support of our product development and systems integration teams, our lottery operations and customers, monitor IGT’s enterprise infrastructure and escalate issues as required.
- Assist in the daily operation of computer systems.
- Carry out all tasks on the daily checklist under supervision.
- Generate reports required. Assist in verifying the validity and clarity of computer reports and other output before releasing it from Computer Operations.
- Assist in the recovery activities necessary to restore normal operations.
- Follow the correct escalation procedures within Computer Operations and other Departments who are inter-dependent.
Computer Operator I Qualifications
Two-year technical college degree or comparable experience
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit http://www.igt.com.
Check out these articles:
- Paria Waterfall journey a true workout for hikers
- Sweet sweet sister isle Tobago
- Moruga: A little village right off the shoreline
- Rural vibe in Guaya, end point of Trinidad
- Mermaid Pool hike in sunny weather
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here