IGT Career Opportunities

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Willieacilk

Computer Operator I IGT

Computer Operator I Vacancy

Computer Operator I Job Description

IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming MachinesĀ to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.

Computer Operator I Responsibilities

24×365 operational support of our product development and systems integration teams, our lottery operations and customers, monitor IGT’s enterprise infrastructure and escalate issues as required.

• Assist in the daily operation of computer systems.
      • Carry out all tasks on the daily checklist under supervision.
      • Generate reports required. Assist in verifying the validity and clarity of computer reports and other output before releasing it from Computer Operations.
      • Assist in the recovery activities necessary to restore normal operations.
      • Follow the correct escalation procedures within Computer Operations and other Departments who are inter-dependent.

Computer Operator I Qualifications

Two-year technical college degree or comparable experience

Keys to Success

ā€¢Ā Building collaborative relationships
      ā€¢ Decision making
      ā€¢ Drive results
      ā€¢ Foster innovation
      ā€¢ Personal energy
      ā€¢ Self-leadership

IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged.Ā  IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.

Apply here

IGT

IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming.Ā  For more information, please visitĀ http://www.igt.com.

Check out these articles:

Subscribe to ourĀ YouTubeĀ channel

Apply to more job vacanciesĀ here

See articles on Trinidad and TobagoĀ here

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.