- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by oqebiziko.
August 7, 2019 at 6:16 pm #647413oqebizikoGuest
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
IGT Brand Manager Responsibilities
Note: IMG = Instant Money Games
- Develops IMG strategies in line with company objectives
- Develops IMG sales and communication objectives
- Develops IMG marketing plan and budgets
- Monitors, reviews and reports on IMG sales performance, expenses, and activity results
- Works with the advertising agencies and other suppliers to ensure that the organization maximizes value for its Advertising and Promotion spend
- Performs financial feasibility/profitability studies on all major tactical and strategic initiatives including sales and distribution forecasting
- Develops IMG Research Strategies and oversees the implementation of all IMG research projects. Required to have an advanced understanding of brand performance issues related to agent and field characteristics.
- Works with Merchandising & Distribution team to ensure that Point of Sale strategies are executed
- Preparation and publication of necessary media and agent communications for the brand. This includes but is not limited to Midas, agent award presentations and public relations initiatives
- Develops promotional strategies to support the IMG brand and ensures that sales targets are met
- Designs and maintains a database of information on the brand to report on observed trends, cycles and sales drivers
- Responsible for communicating with ticket supplier to ensure proper and timely processing of all instant ticket orders. Communicates all major brand activities with all stakeholders including the NLCB
- Ensures that inventory of Instants tickets is closely tracked to protect against stock out situations and advise reorder points
- Prepares/submits various reports to management as required
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
IGT Brand Manager Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or Business Administration with a minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar position.
- A proven track record of aggressive, innovative and growth-oriented Advertising and Promotional activities in brand or service marketing/sales.
- Post Graduate qualifications in a relevant field would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills – advance excel and proficiency in powerpoint
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit http://www.igt.com .
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.