November 22, 2019 at 6:44 pm #816563lenoreeisenhowerMember
Hyatt Regency Trinidad Vacancy
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and TobagoTrainingDescriptionAt Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. The Entry Level Cook is a culinary position that requires basic culinary skills or related cooking experience and good communication skills. This is typically a production position that requires total supervision and training.Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Commis chef in a Hotel or large restaurant.
- Ability to work shifts; weekends and holidays.
- Diploma in Culinary, kitchen production or Management is required.
- Good communication skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Capable of performing repetitious duties.
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a cook. For immediate consideration of the cook position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the cook position on the Hyatt Careers Site! Hyatt Regency Trinidad VacancyAbout This Employer#1 Wrightson Road
Trinidad and Tobago
428 Room HotelProperty DescriptionContemporary design, waterfront views and unequalled amenities combine gracefully at Hyatt Regency Trinidad. Our stunning Trinidad hotel offers unprecedented luxuries in the most desired location.Part of the dynamic new Waterfront Centre, guests enjoy our own world-class business facilities, as well as immediate access to the expansive conference centre the largest in the English-speaking Caribbean.Our unique setting as the only first-class waterfront Trinidad Tobago hotel lets you admire the sparkling waters while savoring our delicious cuisine, or as you relax in your stylish guestroom. Even a business trip feels like a vacation when you visit our pampering spa, float in the rooftop infinity pool, or sip a cocktail in the lobby bar.#Restaurants and Bars##WaterfrontTake a vacation from ordinary cuisine at Waterfront, our contemporary Caribbean restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, mouth-watering steaks and a bounty of delicious tropical fare, this Trinidad restaurant promises to take you on an amazing culinary excursion. Savor authentic Caribbean flavors, magnificent presentations and gorgeous tropical decor as you dine in our main room, complete with amazing views of Gulf of Paria. Or, for a truly special dining experience, have a seat at our Chef’s Table and take in a front-row view of the action in our open kitchen. See the innovation, creativity and skill of our talented culinary staff as they prepare authentic Caribbean delicacies.
Waterfront offers a full breakfast buffet featuring everything you need to get your day started right. And for those times when you just want a little something to snack on, we offer breakfast and lunch a la carte menus packed full of delicious choices.##Sushi BarEnjoy our Sushi Bar with authentic offerings of Sashimi, Makimono, Nigiri, Temaki, Sushi Rolls and more. Our sushi menu includes a wide selection for the novice to the experienced sushi lovers.##Lobby LoungeLocated in the sleek lobby and featuring tapas style dishes.##CinnamonThe hotel’s deli-patisserie. Conveniently located adjacent to the hotel lobby, Cinnamon is the perfect place to stop for a quick snack or coffee break. Whether you’re in-between sightseeing tours, about to head out on a shopping trip or just getting back from a day at the beach, this deli-patisserie offers quick service and delicious fare to satisfy our most active guests. Perk up with a cup of our gourmet coffee or tea. Indulge in one of our delectable pastry treats. Order takeaway service for breakfast and lunch before you explore the exotic beauty of tropical Trinidad. No matter how busy your travel itinerary is, there’s still time for Cinnamon.##Poolside grillFeaturing the Hyatt Spa Menu.
#Conferences and Banquets
- 43,000 square feet / 3,995 meters of meeting space
- 16,000-square-foot / 1,486-meter Regency Ballroom
- 10,000-square-foot / 929-meter multipurpose exhibit space
- 12 breakout rooms
- Two boardrooms
- 9,000-square-foot / 836-meter spa including six treatment suites
- 24-hour Hyatt Stay Fit gym
- Infinity rooftop swimming pool and terrace
- Outdoor terraces off the restaurant, Lobby Bar and Regency Club
#Points of Interest
- Located in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago’s capital city
- Part of the Port of Spain International Waterfront Development that will include: two office towers with 800,000 square feet / 74,322 meters of office space, 30,000 square feet / 2,787 meters of retail space, a 1,200-space car park, Waterfront esplanade, Public Plaza, Garden terraces, verandas and water features
Hyatt Regency Trinidad Vacancy
- 17 miles / 27 kilometers northwest of Piarco International Airport
- Two miles / three kilometers from the Queen’s Park Savannah, Queen’s Park Oval, and the Hasely Crawford Stadium
- 13 miles / 21 kilometers from Maracas Bay and the north coast beaches
- 55 miles / 88 kilometers from the La Brea Pitch Lake and 23 miles / 37 kilometers from the Asa Wright Nature Center
Everyone is quirky in some way or the other. Throughout our lives, our unique behaviours are embraced or ridiculed by our family members, neighbours, friends, teachers, colleagues and even strangers. When the peculiarities affect the progress of our lives, then there is a problem.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT & TRANSLATOR, Salary $10,000 – $20,000. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.