- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Dorothybople.
Viewing 0 reply threads
September 28, 2019 at 5:48 pm #791077DorothybopleGuest
Hyatt Regency Trinidad Vacancies
Hyatt, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, PermanentThe Spa Therapist is responsible for delivery of exceptional service and will administer services such as; facials, massages, body treatments to guests. The candidate also adds to the guest experience by hosting and fostering an atmosphere of calm and relaxation.The candidate must have good communication skills and exceptional customer service skills. Must also have appropriate certifications.QualificationsCertification in all spa modalities that are offered to guests.A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.Refined verbal communication skills.Computer literate; familiar with booking systems and Microsoft Office.Experience in a Spa or customer service environment for minimum of two years.Punctual and able to cover both administrative and customer service duties.Must be personable and people oriented.
http://www.hyatt.com – September 28Hyatt Regency Trinidad Vacancies
Hyatt Regency Trinidad VacanciesHyatt, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, PermanentAt Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.The Security Officer is responsible for the oversight of the safety and security of the hotel guests and employees. This person will follow safety and security standards and complete incident reports as required.Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- 5 CXC Passes inclusive of Maths and English (Grade 3 and above)
- keen observation skills
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays and overnight shifts.
Proficient in basic computer skillsTwo years security experience is preferred
http://www.hyatt.com – September 28
Viewing 0 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.