April 30, 2020 at 10:18 pm #835985cristine.nam25Participant
HSE OFFICER NH INTERNATIONAL
HSE OFFICER NH INTERNATIONAL (CARIBBEAN) LIMITED
to develop and manage HSE in compliance with OSH on a construction site.Job Purpose:
To develop and manage instructions, programs and security in compliance with safety, health and environmental regulations for assigned projects.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Project Managers, Construction Managers, HSE Manager and project staff, to maintain a safe and healthy environment for work.
- Oversee and monitor work in progress and activities.
- Prepare comprehensive safety reports.
- Chair Weekly Site HSE Meetings.
- Ensure all jobs have a valid JSA and Permit to Work as required.
- Ensure proper PPE is provided and worn at work.
- Ensure relevant signage are in place.
- Conduct on site safety orientation and other training programs.
- Address employees’ health and safety concerns.
- Report and investigate all incidents, accidents and safety violations.
- Investigate all health, safety and security reports and ensure compliance with local and international regulations, the Company’s HSE Policy and the Project HSE Plan.
- Make recommendations for corrections and follow up to ensure that violations have been addressed.
- Ensure the administration of all aspects of drug testing and ensure a drug free working environment.
- Verify and ensure each machine is certified, and the operator is licensed to operate that machine.
- Ensure proper protocol is maintained by Security Officers and report any non-compliance to the HSE Manager and Project Manager.
- Ensure proper housekeeping is maintained on site.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in similar safety role
- Knowledge of emergency preparedness, mitigation and response
- Knowledge of standard occupational hazards, including accident analysis and prevention techniques
- Knowledge of applicable local laws, codes and regulations.
- Diploma / Associate Degree in Environmental, Health and Safety or NEBOSH Certification
- Decision making and judgement
- Planning and organising
- Resilience and tenacity
- Effectively cope with pressure and setbacks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving/Analytical/Critical thinking
- Conflict management
- Working with people/Collaboration
- Reliable and trustworthy and the ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.Working conditions:
Unsuitable applicants will not be acknowledged.
- Comply with the company’s Health, Safety, Security and Environment policy and ensure that the workplace is safe for everyone.
- Display maturity in controlling incidents in order to mitigate their effects to personnel, the environment and the company’s assets as far as reasonably practicable.
- Ensure that the physical work environment is safe and secure and have an appropriate aesthetic quality.
- May be responsible for more than one project simultaneously.
- Generally based full time on site.
- Working hours are geared towards meeting the demands of the project and this requires non-standard work times and flexibility.
- Exposed to construction hazards and therefore must be conversant with the regulatory, company and site specific HSE requirements.
Here is a surprisingly fast and simple way to use those over ripe bananas that you may find lying around the kitchen from time to time. These over ripe bananas are best to use for banana bread. The yellow peels should be at least half brown and the inside of the bananas should be squishy and browning.
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.