- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by onavuroduhoci.
October 8, 2019 at 9:16 pm #647700onavuroduhociGuest
HERITAGE PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
JOINT VENTURE AUDITOR
HERITAGE PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
Joint VENTURE AUDITOR
Job title Joint VENTURE AUDITOR Reporting to JOINT VENTURE MANAGERBUSINESS UNIT leader Job Purpose: To plan and conduct various audits under the joint venture (JV) contracts and support the overall operational and contractual management of the joint ventures of the business Key Accountabilities:
- Contributes to the audit planning process and assist in the development of audit objectives and detailed test procedures that effectively address key controls and risks assessments.
- Leads audits and or develop the audit scope for JV audits under the various contracts
- Conducts planned JV audits and investigations.
- Monitors emerging development and issues related to JV accounting and ensures that accepted auditing principles and standards are applied to JV audits and are in accordance with relevant audit protocols
- Identifies risk matters to the business
- Reports and presents findings to the business, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies / procedures.
- Liaises with external advisors as needed.
- Completes audit assignments within established time frames and budgets.
- Performs data analytics to identify unusual patterns or trends.
- Maintains effective relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Monitors, records and reports on audit recommendations and corrective actions prescribed
- Undertakes any other assignments required from time to time, to fulfil the job purpose.
- Engages in continuous knowledge development regarding laws and regulations, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Reviews commercial terms of contracts and ensures agreements are compliant and current with internal and external financial policy and standards
- Supports negotiations on JV matters especially pertaining to audit rights and provides guidance and support to other functions/ team members
Job Specification and Required competencies: Qualifications and Experience:
ACCA/ BSc. Accounting, Management, Business, Engineering, Information Technology
A minimum of four (4) years audit working experience, one (1) of which must be at a supervisory level.
A Professional Certifications issued by international auditing bodies such as IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors), ACFE (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners) the ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) would be considered an asset.
- Proficiency with auditing software
- Big 4” or similar public accounting experience is a plus
By Deshara Pariag, Counsellor, .”The Centre of Disease Control and prevention has distinguished a difference between mental health and mental illness.” There is potential for anyone globally to be impacted by mental health difficulties and more than half of adults experience diagnosable mental health illnesses each year.
What are the chances of success if you live in a poverty-stricken community? We hear people talk about their place of residence being the main reason they fail at school, work or as parents. Is being poor a viable reason for aggressive behaviour, a disrespectful attitude, bad grades, unemployment, or criminal actions?
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.