Tagged: Corporate Care, Digicel, Digicel Foundations, Directory, Haiti, Head of Customer Care, Home Entertainment, Jamaica, Job Title: Head of Customer CareLocation: TrinidadExpected Starting Period: Second Quarter 2019, Mobile, Papua New Guinea, Social Media and Island Support, Trinidad and Tobago
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 3 months ago by emifosiget.
July 29, 2019 at 5:56 pm #647396emifosigetGuest
Head of Customer Care, Digicel, Trinidad and TobagoJob Title: Head of Customer Care,Location: Trinidad,Expected Starting Period: Second Quarter 2019
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.Visit http://www.digicelgroup.com for more information.
Summary/Objective:The HEAD OF CUSTOMER CARE responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers throughout all touchpoints.The position requires overall management of all customer facing touchpoints for the Trinidad & Tobago Contact Center Hub. The main areas of the business includes Mobile, Home Entertainment, Corporate Care, Directory, Social Media and Island Support.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Continuously seeks and capitalizes on opportunities to exceed the expectations of customers (internal and external) by placing a keen interest on understanding and effectively resolving customer-impacting issues in a professional and result-oriented manner.
- Ensures that all KPI targets are met through effective strategic planning – including but not limited too: Service Level, Average Answer Delay and Average Talk Time, NPS, Churn, etc.
- Develops and manages the OPEX budget for the department.
- Directs long term and short term planning for the department including manpower, facility, training, and systems requirements.
- Leads process improvement for the contact centre via solutions for identifies areas.
- Interfaces with Internal Departments to provide feedback and implement solutions to manage all contact centre and customer impacting issues including system issues, new product launches, change in process, pricing variations etc.
- Responsible for managing escalations from customers to ensure that there is an amicable outcome which is in line with the business expectations.
- Maintains customer satisfaction in the market via direct management of the quality output of the contact centre. Implements necessary actions to improve or maintain standing in NPS and CSAT survey conducted periodically.
- Ensures that all staff receive performance management feedback and works with HR to create and implement staff developmental plans for directs and indirect reports.
- Works to ensure that there is adequate staffing for all areas of the department, ensuring that succession planning is done.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Customer Care staff is provided with transport that meets the needs of the business and is in accordance with HR practices. Works with Facilities to obtain a transport provider and management of relationship with provider through daily interaction either directly or indirectly.
- Works with Project team for new product launches through the new product implementation process with full responsibility for areas of testing, posting launch feedback and agent and dealer training where applicable.
- Works with Marketing team to ensure that all customer information/communication is in line with the customer service and business expectations.
- Leads Projects and teams through deployment of various plans to meet organizational objectives.
- Ensures the Customer Care Department works in alignment with Group objectives and achieves set targets.
- Performs related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
- Working safely is a continuing condition of employment. Digicel (Trinidad and Tobago) Ltd. is committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and considers safety to be an integral aspect of every job function. As a condition of your employment, you will be required to observe and fully comply with all HSE rules / policies / procedures and applicable legislative provisions as well as wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where and when applicable
- First Degree in Business Management or Operations Management
- An MBA would be an advantage
- Strong Knowledge of Business Systems and their applications
- Strong Knowledge of Workforce Management
- Strong Knowledge of Call Center Operations and Technology
- Strong knowledge of HR practices
- Knowledge of Retention & Telesales
- 5 years Managing Experience with Management of large teams (over 150) being an asset
- 2 Years Managing persons in Senior Roles – Managers & Executives
- Experience in and with the Mobile Telecommunications and Fibre Technology sector would be considered a valuable asset.
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
- Strong Knowledge of Credit and Collections practices
- Attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and result-oriented approach to work
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against competing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships and work as part of inter-disciplinary teams
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced and demanding service environment
- Able to operate autonomously and demonstrate initiative in problem solving, decision making and proactive approach to job.
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Initiative and resourcefulness in the conduct of duties.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to a diverse working environment.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.