- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by yzijoduba.
November 18, 2019 at 8:13 am #814588yzijodubaMember
Graphic Designer/Animator Vacancy
The candidate will work with the editorial, analytical and managerial teams supporting them with creative content. They will use their creative layout and design skills to create aesthetic company marketing material in keeping with brand strategy and guidelines.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and produce marketing communications (print, digital etc..) pieces for a wide range of clients
- Collaborate with creative team, internal account teams to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- Stay current on industry trends
- Interpreting Creative Brief in line with client objectives to come up with creative pieces which are in line with the client objectives.*
- Soliciting creative feedback where necessary and by continually analyzing Brief content with project outcomes and reviewing Brief with internal team.*
- Work with internal business partners to ensure that a creative theme is included throughout all presale proposals.
- Manage production of all animation and print pieces from conception to completion
- Partner with internal business partners as needed on the development of communication pieces.
- Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by management.
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and Company policies, including protecting the confidential company information,
- Attending work punctually and regularly and following good safety practices in all activities.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Home – Study Zone Institute
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
TSTT Employment Opportunity – Sweet TnT Magazine
TSTT Employment Opportunity click for info. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.