December 2, 2019 at 11:12 am #818377leodelittle117Participant
GENERAL ASSISTANT GCG Trinidad
GCG TRINIDAD (Allied Caterers | Katerserv)
GENERAL ASSISTANT GCG Trinidad JOB DESCRIPTION
The role of the General Assistant is aimed at supporting the operations of the company and by extension achieving the company’s objectives.
GCG Trinidad (Allied Caterers | Katerserv) is a member of the GCG Group which operates in 24 countries. We are seeking to recruit a passionate, skilled and highly motivated individual to join the team as a General Assistant.
The role of the General Assistant is aimed at supporting the operations of the company and by extension achieving the company’s objectives within the following departments:
Stores – Supports in the day to day inventory control responsibilities of the warehouse by accurately receiving/loading, checking, documenting and reporting on stock levels accurately; while ensuring that the work environment and equipment is always kept clean. Some heavy lifting will be required.
Sanitation – Supports in the provision of janitorial services which includes cleaning of offices, facilities and equipment ensuring that they are properly sanitized according to the company’s processes.
Restaurants and Events – To provide and serve food and beverage services to canteens and events customers ensuring quality service excellence while maintaining a clean and sanitized work environment.
Production – To perform meal assembly or vegetable preparation activities to ensure meals are prepared according to the required client and HACCP standard and quantities in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Experience needed:
- At least 3-5 O’ level passes inclusive of Mathematics and English;
- No experience required but at least one year will be considered an asset
- Professional certificates / qualifications an assest
Skills and other attributes desired:
- Quality focus – looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Team player – demonstrates an ability to integrate well with team members and to support other members of the team when needed.
- Dedication – committed to the company, fellow employees and the customers.
- Strong customer service orientation /customer focus.
- Physically fit and generally in good health.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
Find more information on our company or the role:
Linkedin: GCG Group Trinidad
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Everyone is quirky in some way or the other. Throughout our lives, our unique behaviours are embraced or ridiculed by our family members, neighbours, friends, teachers, colleagues and even strangers. When the peculiarities affect the progress of our lives, then there is a problem.
Ministry of Education Recruitment, 13 positions vacant. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.