Tagged: Allied Caterers, Caters, GCG, GCG Caterers, GCG Caters, GCG Group, GCG Trinidad, GCG Trinidad Allied Caterers, GCG Trinidad Allied Caterers Katerserv, GCG Trinidad Allied Caterers Katerserv Vacancies
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 3 months ago by house insurance.
February 4, 2019 at 4:54 pm #737611house insuranceGuest
GCG Trinidad Allied Caterers Katerserv Vacancies
IT Technician- Intern at GCG Trinidad Allied Caterers Katerserv
Allied Caterers Limited is a member of the GCG Group which operates in 24 countries. We are seeking to recruit two (2) passionate, skilled and highly motivated individuals to join the team in the capacity of IT Technician on a six (6) month and three (3) month contracted period respectively.
This role offers the opportunity to support and assist the IT Manager in the management, installation and maintenance of all computer and IT related hardware, software and networks within the organization; ensures the timely and efficient provision of technology support and training.
We are committed to creating an environment that allows our employees to grow personally and professionally. As a leader in the airline, offshore and restaurant catering industries we support your development both locally and internationally. Our IT Department plays an important role in providing the support and assistance with various Information Technology aspects throughout the company.
What else will you do?
- Print Consolidation – assistance in preparation of analysis and business case, evaluation of vendor proposals, implementation, etc.
- Point of Sale – assistance with evaluation of solutions, setup and testing, deployment, documentation etc.
- Process Documentation – assist with documenting steps and procedures for Inflair and GP.
- Assist with the research, planning and execution of IT related projects.
- Support in providing first level help desk support to end users and troubleshooting of systems.
- Technical Documentation – assist with updating network and server infrastructure documentation.
- Assist with the documentation of IT related procedures and system configurations.
- Disaster Recovery (BCP) – assist in the management, maintaining, testing, implementation and documentation of the company’s disaster recovery systems.
- IT Audit Issues – assist with implementing steps to address IT Audit points.
- Provides associated technical and other support to Department Head and other staff as assigned or required, towards the attainment of departmental goals and objectives.
- Any other duties as required by the IT Manager
Please note that unsuitable applications will not be accepted
Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Graduated no earlier than January 2017 with a Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Maximum of 1 year experience in a similar position.
Skills and other attributes desired:
- Analytical with some knowledge of business processes
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Quality focus—the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Team player – demonstrates an ability to integrate well with teams members and to support other members of the team when needed.
- Strong customer service orientation / focus.
- The ability to think logically
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for a chance to take part in our monthly giveaways
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.