April 21, 2020 at 5:51 pm #835397florencemccorkleParticipant
FreeBalance Report Writer VacancyFreeBalance Report Writer VacancyAs a Report Writer you will support the software product lifecycle by providing product and/or industry expertise in all customer engagement activities including demonstrations, act as a trusted advisory to the customer and help design, implement and explain the value of innovative business analytics solutions. The ideal candidate will have the unique ability to identify and understand business goals and recommend a strategy and approach to ensure the necessary data is in place to develop the most effective visualization of information to support business goals.
- Responsible for the development of high-impact, value-driven user dashboards and reports
- Translate customer operational needs into data analytics that deliver business value
- Works with end-users to develop skills in the areas of reporting, querying, and analytics
- Facilitates communication with end-users regarding training opportunities, availability of reporting tools, roll-out of new capabilities, enhancements, etc.
- Provides first level technical support for both existing and new reports, dashboards, or other tools
- Architect data and analytics support models to enable customer goals for driving decisions with data
- Articulate the business case and value proposition for data analytics
- Strategically manage analytics offerings to achieve business growth goals
- Champion the analytics innovation agenda inside the company and with customers
- Publish technical material and contribute to innovation in the analytics space
- Build internal and external relationships around data analytics offering best practices
- Contribute subject matter expertise for pursuit of new business opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. FreeBalance is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce to increase the representation of the designated groups based on each country’s legislation. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective labour law throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or other related discipline from accredited program
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in performing analytics of Financial Systems using Enterprise Tools
- Proven capability of BI & Analytic patterns and the ability to implement them across many tools & platforms
- Proven Experience with ad-hoc analysis and reporting tools like SAP Business Objects, Tableau, Qlikview, JasperReports, Crystal Reports, InetSoft etc.
- Demonstrated Ability for the creation of reports, scorecards and dashboards using these tools
- Building Data warehouse and data mart using Financial Systems data based on user access and roles including building queries using ANSI SQL.
- Smart data discovery tools and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills in English. Other languages considered an asset.
FreeBalance Report Writer Vacancy
Coconut sweetbread has played an important role in lives of everyone’s childhood here in the Caribbean. We all have memories of grating our fingers every weekend as we laboured in anticipation of our favourite snack. If you didn’t eat the majority of the coconut while grating it, the reward was a warm slice of heaven.
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.