Tagged: Field Sales Representative
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by oneqefay.
October 5, 2019 at 7:08 am #647545oneqefayGuest
Field Sales Representative Vacancy
Field Sales Representative JOB SUMMARY:
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated individuals to fill the position of Field Sales Representative to contribute to the growth and development of our Point of Sale hardware and software solutions by performing a series of lead generation and sales activities.
- Establish, maintain and develop strong business relationships with prospective clients through personal contact/meetings, via telephone and other effective communication channels to generate new business for the company’s products and service offerings.
- Enter prospects into the company’s CRM software and develop a pipeline of qualified prospects and leads.
- Conduct product demos and presentations with prospective clients.
- Prepare client proposals using company sales and marketing templates demonstrating expert knowledge of product line and service offering with the goal of handling objections and closing the sale.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales status report to management.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Collect client feedback and testimonials.
Learn more and apply here
10 years for Sweet TnT Magazine 2009-2019
The team at Sweet TnT Magazine says thanks to readers, contributors, fans, followers, subscribers, advertisers and customers for support given for 10 years from 2009-2019. The anniversary is commemorated by two publications, Sweet TnT 100 …Read more>>> https://
sweettntmagazine.com/ 10-years-sweet-tnt-magazine -2009-2019/
What are the chances of success if you live in a poverty-stricken community? We hear people talk about their place of residence being the main reason they fail at school, work or as parents. Is being poor a viable reason for aggressive behaviour, a disrespectful attitude, bad grades, unemployment, or criminal actions?
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.