June 9, 2020 at 6:42 pm #838562mckenziebautistaParticipantField Officer Rural Development Company of Trinidad & Tobago Limited Full-time
Field Officer Rural Development Company of Trinidad & Tobago Limited Full-time
1. Develop and implement work plans and schedules to achieve the optimum use of contractors’ services;
2. Supervise field operations to ensure work targets are achieved and all statutory obligations are fulfilled e.g. OSH;
3. Provide advice and effective supervision to contractors engaged by the National Watershed and Rehabilitation Programme (NRWRP) to ensure tasks are complete in a timely and safe manner as well as to ensure operational effectiveness;
4. Assess the integrity of equipment used and recommend and /or take corrective action to ensure they are safe for use;
5. Recommend new and innovative approaches to get work done;
6. Conduct daily audits of work performed to ensure compliance with work standards and escalate as needed;
7. Mediate and resolve conflicts arising among field operations’ personnel and members of the Community in partnership with the Community Liaison Officers;
8. Assess the performance of contractors and takes appropriate action;
9. Make recommendations for continuous improvement of the NRWRP in collaboration with the Programme Operations Supervisor;
10. Performs other related duties as may be deemed necessary in accordance with the Mandate of the NRWRP;
11. Liaises with contractors, community members, NGOs, statutory agencies and internal company departments.
1. Diploma in Forestry or a related certification;
2. Five (5) years relevant work experience in a supervisory capacity;
3. Must be computer literate and possess a valid driver’s license;
4. Qualification/training in the following areas will be an advantage
i. Defensive Driving, Occupational Safety and Health, Disaster Preparedness.
ii. First Aid, Heavy T License and Mediation.
5. Candidates must have a road worthy vehicle to be used in the course of duty for which the company will pay a travel allowance.
DEADLINE FOR RECIEPT OF APPLICATIONSWEDNESDAY 17TH JUNE, 2020.Applications should state the position being applied for and be addressed:Attention: Administrative Officer
Rural Development Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited.
Skid Row Factory Road,
Brechin Castle,CouvaOnline applications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.orgLATE AND UNSUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGEDCouva Main Road, Couva-Tabaquite-Taiparo, Trinidad And Tobago
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
A sorrel plant flourishes at the side of the road outside a house with a gated garden of sorrel plants in Aranguez on Saturday, November 28, 2016. Citizens with this plant in their yards will be making the popular Christmas sorrel beverage very easily rather than paying a “pound and a crown” for it from retailers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.