- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by epfulkj.
August 26, 2019 at 6:39 pm #647435epfulkjGuest
Executive Assistant CEO’s Office Caribbean Airlines Limited.
NORTH EAST – ST AUGUSTINE, TUNAPUNA, AROUCA, PIARCO, TRINCITY
POSTED: 5 days ago
DEADLINE: September 2, 2019
GENDER: Male, Female, Other
The Executive Assistant – CEO’s Office will report to the Chief Executive Officer. The selected candidate will perform a variety of administrative duties and provide support in order to assist in the effective accomplishment of the CEOs’ objectives. She/he maintains high standards of professionalism, efficiency, personal communication, discretion and independent judgment. In working with internal and external stakeholders, including board members, high profile national and international contacts, she/he deals with a wide range of highly sensitive matters under tight deadlines/pressures. She/he will also assist in the development and management of the CEO’s expense budget.
• Maintains complete confidentiality regarding activities of the office of the CEO;
• Coordinates meetings of the CEO with Executives, Directors, stakeholders and other business associates and closely maintains the CEO’s calendar;
• Manages all executive related protocol with internal and external visitors and dignitaries;
• Responds to highly confidential letters and general correspondence of a routine nature including e-mails directed to the CEO;
• Prepares and manages travel, transportation and hotel arrangements for the Office of the CEO.
• Records the Minutes of the Executive Management Committee;
• Coordinates and provides all necessary information to and liaises with outsourced executive payroll company to ensure that all executive payroll functions are accurately and efficiently executed;
• Prepares Executive Employment Contracts and maintains executive employee files and personal data;
• Researches, compiles and analyses data for special projects assigned by the CEO; and
• Trains, supervises, assigns duties to and evaluates subordinates; and
• Prepares Purchase Requisitions in SAP to ensure the timely payment of invoices for services or goods provided to the CEO’s office;
• Contributes to team discussion on Company related matters;
• Possesses a high standard of proof reading, written and oral communication skills using good English grammar;
• Provides timely feedback to all stakeholders; and
• Exercises maturity and good judgment when communicating with different levels within the organization and with other stakeholders.
Problem Solving: –
• Analyzes data, prioritize tasks and deadlines and create solutions to problems; and
• Makes suggestions for the efficiency and quality improvements within the work area.
Personal Attributes: –
• Maintains a courteous, pleasant and professional; uses initiative; has the ability to act with minimum supervision;
• Demonstrates commitment and discipline through consistent and punctual attendance at work and completion of tasks
• Works consistently with a positive, friendly, ‘can do’ attitude; and
• Manages tight deadlines efficiently and professionally.
You must have a minimum of five (5) CXC/GCE Ordinary Level passes including Math and English with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role and Post-Secondary Education in Office Administration. Experience supporting C-Level Executives is essential to this role.
You must demonstrate strong proficiency in MS Office Suite in particular MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook. Working knowledge of SAP would also be an asset.
You must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess the ability to exercise judgment and initiative with maturity and professionalism. Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures as well as apply them with consistency.
Check out these articles:
- Paria Waterfall journey a true workout for hikers
- Sweet sweet sister isle Tobago
- Moruga: A little village right off the shoreline
- Rural vibe in Guaya, end point of Trinidad
- Mermaid Pool hike in sunny weather
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.