- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 7 months ago by Tarasgap.
February 24, 2019 at 1:30 pm #755710TarasgapGuest
Vacancy: Administrative Assistant.
Administrative Assistant Emerald Designs Ltd.
The ideal candidate should possess:
– An Associate’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Business Administration.
– Certification in basic accounting or bookkeeping.
– Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar capacity.
– Competency in Quickbooks.
– Impeccable organizational, written and oral communication skills.
– Ability to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment.
Employer: Emerald Designs and Event Services Ltd
Suitably qualified applicants can forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emerald Designs Ltd
We are a small, unique, creative and vibrant team of Special Events Professionals who specialize in Wedding & Event Planning and Event Design for weddings, corporate and social events. With over 16 years experience, our internationally trained consultants offer professional and expert Wedding / Event Planning advice ,provides unique Spectacular Decoration Services for all occasions as well as rental of linens, furniture,and decor props. Our portfolio includes: * Fairy Tale Weddings *Corporate events *Trade shows *Conventions *Social galas *Award Functions *Sporting Activities Our dedicated crew professionally coordinates every detail of your event and expertly installs all unique and creative designs to transform any space. We are widely known for our quality and service and for our willingness to “go the extra mile” for our clients. We work to prove our strong belief that “every function should be spectacular”
AboutEmerald Designs and Event Services Ltd. is a Luxury Wedding and Event Management firm and Event Design studio based in Tunapuna-Trinidad and Buccoo-TOBAGO
Event Planner, Event Designer, Rental Warehouse, Design Training Academy
Check out these articles:
- Paria Waterfall journey a true workout for hikers
- Sweet sweet sister isle Tobago
- Moruga: A little village right off the shoreline
- Rural vibe in Guaya, end point of Trinidad
- Mermaid Pool hike in sunny weather
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.