- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 4 months ago by isasegeazosov.
October 5, 2019 at 5:38 pm #647694isasegeazosovGuest
DIGITAL MEDIA CONSULTANT YELLO MEDIA GROUP
Yello Media Group has established an outstanding reputation for quality top performers at all levels and is seeking to fill the position of Digital Media Consultant.
Yello Media Group has established an outstanding reputation for quality top performers at all levels and is seeking to fill the position of Digital Media Consultant in our Trinidad office.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A first degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing preferred.
- Five years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Certification in digital marketing including Google AdWords, Google Suite, Social Media preferred.
- Skilled in proposal creation in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proven knowledge in digital landscape and trends
- Meet or exceed assigned sales revenue targets
- Actively identify and pursue new leads
- Provide sales reports
SPECIALIZED SKILLS, TECHNIQUES LEARNED DISCIPLINES:
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Must be sociable and display strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must be able to analyze, identify and interpret to real-time market trends and data.
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships
- Ability to work with other departments to achieve sales targets, department goals with time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to respond positively to pressure, prioritize and balance competing requests.
- Must be able to deliver presentations to small and medium sized customers
- Must be able to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Normal working environment
- May be required to work outside of normal working hours
- Will be required to make customer visits
- Must have access to a reliable motor vehicle
- Travel may be required
Excellent compensation plus statutory benefitsRef: Digital Media Consultant – Trinidad
What are the chances of success if you live in a poverty-stricken community? We hear people talk about their place of residence being the main reason they fail at school, work or as parents. Is being poor a viable reason for aggressive behaviour, a disrespectful attitude, bad grades, unemployment, or criminal actions?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.