Tagged: bMobile, Digicel, Digital Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Analyst vacancy at Digicel., jobs at digicel, marketing, telecommunications, TSTT, vacancy at Digicel.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by euhihij.
Viewing 0 reply threads
June 2, 2019 at 12:00 pm #647389euhihijGuest
Digital Marketing Analyst vacancy at Digicel
Digital Marketing Analyst Marketing Trinidad and Tobago Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.Visit http://www.digicelgroup.com for more information.Job Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Expected Starting Period: Second Quarter 2019
The DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST is responsible for gathering and analysing data on Social media channel performance, website traffic, conversion funnels and other digital and web based insights; measuring all of the activity that Digicel does online including SEO analytics; and measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
Digital Marketing Analyst Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analysis and insights monitoring and reporting to provide effective support to product teams
- Contribute to the development of our paid digital and social media strategy to drive optimization and conversion
- Expand digital channel efficiency through ongoing analysis and insights
- Working with CVM and Business Intelligence teams to identify and create detailed demographic customer profiles to enable better targeting
- Developing a digital data framework and implementing same to provide weekly and monthly reporting
- Track and monitor campaigns and channel performance using analytics tools such as Hootsuite; SocialBakers; Google Analytics and other Marketing Technology tools to ensure KPIs are met
- Supporting marketing, Consumer Director, and consumer teams with data, analytics and insights in conjunction with CVM and BI to deliver valuable and actionable insights
- Continual testing and evaluation of new lead generation channels to improve targeting and lead acquisition
- Utilise search analytics to understand and improve performance on search engines; assisting in the identification of visitor demographics; search volume trends and analysis, keyword monitoring and refinement
- Develop and maintain search analytics and keyword reporting to aid in refining website strategy and effectiveness with continuous monitoring and A/B Testing as needed
- Develop and maintain the digital analytics roadmap for Digicel Trinidad and Tobago Limited
- Assist in identifying gaps in data capture strategies and recommend improvements
- Performs related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
- Working safely is a continuing condition of employment. Digicel (Trinidad and Tobago) Ltd. is committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and considers safety to be an integral aspect of every job function. As a condition of your employment, you will be required to observe and fully comply with all HSE rules / policies / procedures and applicable legislative provisions as well as wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where and when applicable.
Digital Marketing Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years’ of relevant experience in digital marketing analysis evidenced by knowledge of tools insights and analytics software
- Solid knowledge of data analytics tools of digital marketing channels
- Experience in and with the mobile telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
Digital Marketing Analyst Functional Skills:
- Relevant experience in digital analytics, and digital media
- Knowledge of online measurement tools and platforms across web, social, mobile, video and all other digital
- communications channels
- Knowledge and experience in working with data and presenting of analysis in a clear and concise way.
- Experience in visualizing data and presenting to non-technical audiences will be desirable
- Able to operate within a fast-paced, highly competitive and demanding commercial environment.
- Strong project management skills are required in order to manage multiple requirements across challenging
- Ability to draw conclusions and recommend actions based on data
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Analytic thinking, proactive with a can do attitude and upbeat, positive and dynamic personality
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications. High competence in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint is a plus
Would you like to apply to this job?
Apply for the Digital Marketing Analyst position
Check out these articles:
- Paria Waterfall journey a true workout for hikers
- Sweet sweet sister isle Tobago
- Moruga: A little village right off the shoreline
- Rural vibe in Guaya, end point of Trinidad
- Mermaid Pool hike in sunny weather
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
Viewing 0 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.