- This topic is empty.
January 10, 2019 at 2:50 pm #706063ProxxxingGuest
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific. After 16 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.
Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.
The Digicel 2030 global transformation programme sees it promising customers a completely new communications and entertainment experience made possible by a more agile, customer-centric application of resources and investment.
Digicel is one of the first communications and entertainment providers in the world to initiate a wide scale transformation agenda. The core elements of the Digicel 2030transformation see it undertaking a complete re-design of the organisational structure; putting customers in control and making a commitment to deliver a superior superfast network experience.
Job Title: Customer Retention Agent
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Execute strategies to minimize churn.
Customer Retention Agent Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers
- Responsible for the highest level of service in every touch point with the client
- Execution of surveys
- Ensure that data is collected and entered correctly
- Ensure targets set for the agent is met
- Answer customer questions regarding Digicel
- Forward any issues which may affect the accuracy of data collected from surveys in a timely manner
- Work with the Commercial team to execute customer retention strategies
- Build and execute retention strategies using all channels, email, sms, phones calls or any other emerging channel that becomes relevant and effective
- Escalate any customer complaints to the relevant department in a timely manner
- Manage the duration of all calls, recognize and manage assertive customers respectfully
- Ensure the timely and accurate update of all reporting tools as required
- Attend and actively participate in all necessary service training as may be required
- Other duties required to achieve strategic goals
Customer Retention Agent Qualifications:
- Five (5) CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in Call Centre
- Experience in Excel
- Experience in Customer Service or Customer Retention preferred
- Experience in and with the mobile telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
Customer Retention Agent Functional Skills
- Very strong collaborative skills
- Very adept at speaking with difficult customers
- Sound moral and ethical values
- Strong Task & Team orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Innovative, resourceful and self-motivated
- Customer-centric with a passion for delivering exceptional service
- Goal oriented and driven towards success
- Computer skills including the full suite of Microsoft Office solutions is mandatory
- Strong Time Management skills
- Very strong business skill and acumen
- Very good team player
Would you like to apply to this job?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.