- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by qsusuwgomavuz.
Viewing 0 reply threads
July 28, 2019 at 4:30 pm #647392qsusuwgomavuzGuestDeloitte, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Permanent
About the firmThe Deloitte in Trinidad team is dedicated to providing Assurance, Tax & Compliance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, and Enterprise Risk Services to clients in the private and public sectors. Our client service teams combine local knowledge from Deloitte in Trinidad with deep expertise from Deloitte’s international network in more than 150 countries. With over 100 dedicated professionals in Trinidad, our integrated approach delivers keen insights and industry knowledge to clients. Our objective is to help our clients excel by anticipating tomorrow’s agenda with focused, insightful and fresh thinking borne out of our multidisciplinary strengths. We draw upon our specialist skills both within Trinidad and across the Deloitte network to help clients succeed wherever they operate.To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
Our Purpose & StrategyTo make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent
About the roleWe are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Information Technology team as a Manager for our Project and Planning Services. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing direct support to the CIO on all IT related matters including executing and managing Caribbean and Bermuda Countries (CBC) IT team activities for various CBC services including CBC and local office products/projects, manage/coordinate project activities with other team members.The successful candidate will also be responsible for crafting, communicating, and executing the strategic vision of CBC IT while ensuring optimal performance for day to day activities and projects.
Your role as a leaderAt Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels.We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our organization will:
Act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make;Develop high-performing people and team through challenging and meaningful opportunities;Deliver exceptional client service;maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders;Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people;Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction.Deloitte Manager Qualifications
About the Deloitte Manager candidate
- Associates degree in computer science or business administration, or related field. Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree is an asset and desired.
- PMP certification or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing medium-to-large cross functional IT projects and programs as a Project Manager.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the administration/quality management of IT projects and service delivery for one or more of the following areas: Client Server, Networking, LAN/WAN infrastructure or Web technologies and architecture.
- Exposure to and understanding of ITIL, Six Sigma and/or COBIT frameworks.
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
- Proficient in MS Project and MS Project Server (or similar applications).
- Knowledge of business processes and associated IT applications and systems in the Professional Services industry is highly desirable.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
About DeloitteDeloitte has a strong presence in the countries of the Caribbean and Bermuda marketplace, with more than 500 professionals dedicated to bringing their talents to bear on clients’ unique issues. The Deloitte Caribbean and Bermuda Countries serve the English-speaking Caribbean from offices in the Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British and United States Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Trinidad & Tobago.Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 265,000 professionals are committed to making an impact that matters.We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
http://www.deloitte.com – July 28
Check out these articles:
- Paria Waterfall journey a true workout for hikers
- Sweet sweet sister isle Tobago
- Moruga: A little village right off the shoreline
- Rural vibe in Guaya, end point of Trinidad
- Mermaid Pool hike in sunny weather
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Viewing 0 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.