- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by igogfiqu.
September 21, 2019 at 10:43 am #647478igogfiquGuest
SME FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE C&W COMMUNICATIONS
SME FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE C&W COMMUNICATIONS JOB DESCRIPTION
SME Field Sales Representative
Purpose of the Role
The SME Field Sales Representative is responsible for driving new and existing business. The incumbent is responsible for initiating, arranging and conducting sales activities consistent with sales strategies and marketing plans and in accordance with sales and marketing policies, practices and procedures in order to generate maximum sales revenue
- Work closely with teams to identify new opportunities
- Face to face contact with existing customers and positive prospects
- Manage existing customer relationship and identify opportunities to drive revenue growth
- Work closely with existing customers to discover their needs, and align solutions to address their needs
- Utilize additional sales resources to target and identify new business targets
- Ensure all customers are on an active contract
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability or credit terms
- Quote prices, credit terms or other bid specifications
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements
- Maintain customer records using automated systems
Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained and submit orders for processing
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of Five (5) Ordinary Level Passes including English and Mathematics
- One (1) year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Experience in a telecommunications environment will be an asset
- Knowledge of Network Services corporate products and services
About C&W COMMUNICATIONS
At C&W Communications, we connect communities and transform lives
As part of the Liberty Latin America group of companies, we are one of the leading telecommunications and entertainment providers in the Caribbean and Latin America. We have operated in the region since the 1870s, always at the forefront of innovating infrastructure and services –from historic telegraph poles and cables, to modern day superfast broadband, mobile, landline and video services.
Today, our services are underpinned by over 50,000 kilometers of the most modern subsea and terrestrial fiber networks in this part of the world. This enables us to offer unparalleled connectivity – the fastest broadband with the latest video content, secure IT solutions, plus mobile services packed with data options – all under a blend of iconic consumer, business and wholesale brands. Together, our commitment is to invest and innovate so that we empower our customers and stakeholders to succeed in this connected world.
Our team of over 7,000 people is united through our shared values of serving our customers with passion, striving to be the best, working as one team, and respecting and trusting one another. So we stand ready to meet and surpass the expectations of our five million customers across the Caribbean and Latin America.
Market-leading services for the home
With our rich heritage, we’re ready for the future. Our acquisition of Columbus in 2015 boosted our capabilities to provide superior high-speed broadband, mobile, fixed line and video services, making us a full-service telecommunications provider. We offer these services under the Flow, BTC, Mas Movil and C&W Seychelles brands. And now we’re part of the Liberty Latin America group, we’ve got even more scale and expertise to build our brands so they both meet and surpass our customers’ expectations.
3.3 million mobile customers 600,000 fixed-line customers 400,000 TV subscribers 600,000 broadband customers As of June 30, 2018
C&W COMMUNICATIONS Connecting nations
Our world-leading wholesale division, C&W Networks, operates the largest state-of-the-art subsea multi-ring fiber optic network. It covers over 50,000 kilometers, connects over 40 countries and is anchored by 60 subsea cable stations. Combined with over 38,000 kilometers of terrestrial fiber across the region, and sophisticated technology that lets us transfer significant amounts of data even more efficiently, our integrated network is one of the most extensive in this part of the world. Empowering the greater Caribbean and Central American region to develop even further.
C&W COMMUNICATIONS Powering the region’s businesses
Through C&W Business, we provide connectivity and managed IT services for our business customers in 24 countries to help them grow their business. From our state of the art data center to hosting, and managed network services with customized IT solutions and cloud technology – we’re fueling the region’s digital economy.
A responsible business
By connecting communities to our network, products and services, we’re transforming lives – using technology to provide the building blocks of connection and growth for local economies. And as a business with purpose, we’re positively contributing to the fabric of the communities where we operate, beyond our core products and services. In all of our markets our operations partner hand in hand with the communities we serve on a number of programs that enable strides in technology, in education, excellence in arts, sports and culture and community development. It is for this reason that we also launched the Cable & Wireless Charitable Foundation, initially a response to the humanitarian crisis caused by devastating hurricanes in 2017, and increasingly our platform for corporate social responsibility programs in the region. Through both the Cable & Wireless Charitable Foundation and the Flow Foundation, as well as through our local corporate responsibility efforts in each country we serve, we’re helping to connect communities and transform the lives of people that live there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.