- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by isadotete.
November 2, 2019 at 6:39 am #647747isadoteteGuest
Customer Service Expert
Customer Service Expert Job Description
Cellular Planet is BMobile’s largest Dealer with 16 stores nationwide.
We are seeking Customer Service Experts who can identify our customer needs, recommend best product & service solutions, create awesome experience while meeting Performance targets on Sales, Customer Experience and Sale Metrics.
- Passion for people & technology
- Have Fun while creating Energy and Excitement with customers on products/services
- Adaptability for Fast paced environment
- Drive for continuous Learning & Training
- Passion for Excellence
- Computer Savvy
- Minimum of 5 CSEC O’Level passes (Math & English compulsory)
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication
All candidates are required to submit their resume and certificates as separate documents.
NB: Successful Candidates will be required to undergo an online assessment. The assessment will be sent via email All candidates are asked to check their emails (and spam) regularly between 2nd Dec 2019 and 13th December 2019.
Unsucessful candidates will not be acknowledged.Customer Service Expert Vacancy
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning.Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
By Kielon Hilaire. Ask the average celebrator what is the meaning of Christmas and you may have a hard time getting an answer that is more expansive than, “It’s the season for giving and sharing,” or, “It’s that time of year when people celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.