Tagged: C&W, C&W Communications, Cable and Wireless, Customer Loyalty Specialist, Customer Loyalty Specialist C&W COMMUNICATIONS
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by harrietb30.
February 18, 2020 at 12:06 pm #824970harrietb30Participant
CUSTOMER LOYALTY SPECIALIST
Purpose of the Role
The Customer Loyalty Specialist will engage with customers requesting cancellation of service and therefore need to listen to the customer’s concerns, build a rapport with the customer and take ownership of resolving the customer’s issue/s to the end while utilizing the available Retention toolkit to persuade them to keep their services with Flow; while providing the highest quality of customer service.
- Answer calls from customers requesting cancellation of service within the set service level.
- Take ownership of building a relationship with the customer and be the key point of contact until all pending issues are resolved.
- Utilize available toolkit to persuade customers to retain existing services.
- Close the loop on customer issues by driving the resolution process end to end; while keeping the customer informed of progress until issue is resolved.
- Achieve KPI’s such as Save rate, Survival rate, cost to save, TNPS among the other operational metrics
- Adhere to all processes and protocols in the dispensation of daily duties
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of five (5) O ’Level passes including Mathematics and English.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer facing role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Sound understanding of Key Customer Related Processes
- Demonstrable experience in CRM software will be an asset.
- Excellent Communication Skills- verbal and written.
- Rational, fair and balanced thinking.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Facebook for Developers
Join a community of developers, attend meetups and collaborate online. Learn what Facebook is creating to bring the world closer together. Build better products and scale your startup with Facebook Startup programs. Learn more and share more about threats to help improve security.
Home – Study Zone Institute
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.