- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by Insurance worker.
February 10, 2019 at 10:19 am #745515Insurance workerGuest
Project Assistant (fixed term contract), CUNA Caribbean Insurance, Trinidad and Tobago
Project Assistant (fixed term contract)
- Accurately allocates premiums for all Company products in accordance with established protocols
- Processes IL Loans, Dividends, Surrenders and Statuses
- Prepare electronic file as needed for Credit Unions manually submitting premium data (paper based)
- Responds to and addresses internal and external enquiries in respect of the allocation of premiums
- Balances, prepares and ensures the accuracy of monthly financial reports as these relate to premium income received
- Ensures that premium suspense and refunds are processed in accordance with established policies and practices
- Generate billing and/or reviews reports emanating from the premium processing activities
- Ensures that appropriate filing is undertaken to store and retrieve required correspondence
- Updates and presents required information as may be requested from time to time
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Strong numeracy skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet tight deadlines
- Relevant work experience in the Insurance Industry would be considered an asset
- Two (2) years’ work experience in Data Entry
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- An Associate Degree in a Business related discipline would be considered an asset
- Five (5) CXC/GCE Ordinary Level Passes (including English Language and Mathematics/Accounting)
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel & Word)
About CUNA Caribbean Insurance
Here we make insurance affordable for all people. It’s who we are. It’s what we love to do. As a member of the CUNA Mutual Group, we’ve been a leading insurance provider for Credit Unions and their members for over 80 years, and every day our dedicated team ensures that you and your family stay financially protected.
We believe insurance is For All People, and we are committed to being inclusive and to understanding the needs of each and every one, in every stage of life. We continue to develop products to help you prepare for the unexpected, catering to your needs, your life, and your budget so that you can live comfortably.
To be a leading Caribbean insurance provider serving Credit Unions, their members, and affinity groups through a combination of products, service and support to meet their changing needs.
Creating financial security.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.