May 6, 2020 at 2:02 pm #836267sandrapps305063Participant
CGA LTD WELDER/FABRICATOR Vacancy
ENGINEERING ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN
The incumbent is responsible for reading blueprints/drawings to, determine material measurements, and take responsibility for fabricating parts via assistance from different tools and materials which will then be bonded via Argon, Mig, Arc welding, (Tig welding will be an asset) and later assembly processes. Also providing quality assembly controls, standards and testing.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
Read/understand, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, weld symbols, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately create equipment and products.
- Accurate fabrication and constructing metal components.
- Fabricate/Construct various structures throughout the plant.
- Fabricate/weld/repair of various equipment throughout the plant.
- Fabricate/Construct piping structures for a variety of fluids.
- Proficiency with metal fabrication tools for preparations of parts to be bonded through welding.
- Setting up welding and fabricating equipment.
- Maintain welding and fabricating equipment clean and service.
- Generate a bill of materials.
- Manage and housekeeping of welding and fabricating area.
- Manage common stock material for welding/fabricating shop.
- Assist in the installation of new equipment.
- Assist in the analysis, design and fabrication of machinery and related accessories of all equipment.
- Maintain and continuously look for ways to improve the efficiency of the equipment, machinery and general function or layout in welding/fabrication shop.
- Produce/manufacture high standard of fabrication and welding, making quality checks and reports where needed.
- Assist/ apply transferable skills to assist maintenance team when steel work and fabrication work is limited.
- Capable of welding in confined spaces.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- NESC Certificate in Welding/Fabrication.
- Experience Argon, Mig, Arc welding, Tig welding will be an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding blueprints, P&ID diagram.
- Knowledge of Industrial Safety Practices.
- Ability to operate a variety of tools and equipment.
- 2- 3 years in a manufacturing environment
Applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
Eastern Main Rd, Laventille
Closing date for the receipt of all applications should be no later than Friday 8th May 2020
The Company expresses its appreciation to all applicants who have shown an interest but advises that only those deemed suitable will be shortlisted.
Sweet TnT Magazine features the culture of Trinidad and Tobago on the topics Lifestyle, Creole Language, Food, and Places. Check it out on http://www.sweettntmagazi…
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.