- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by iqahrabeziv.
September 10, 2019 at 8:56 pm #647472iqahrabezivGuest
Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago Vacancies
Administrative Assistant Office of the Financial Services Ombudsman
Office of the Financial Services Ombudsman
The Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago (CBTT ) is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic individual to ll the position of Administrative Assistant in the Office of the Financial Services Ombudsman.
The incumbent will be required to perform administrative, clerical and general o ce duties involving typing, record and le maintenance, mail distribution, telephone reception and general administrative support.
The Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago was established by an Act of Parliament on December 12, 1964. At that time it was given the following mandate, which remains its mission statement to this day: “The Bank shall have as its purpose the promotion of such monetary, credit and exchange policies as would foster monetary and financial stability and public confidence and be favourable to the economy of Trinidad and Tobago.”
The Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago is widely respected as a monetary policy authority and guardian of financial
stability grounded in international best practices. Its policies are credible and transparent and inspire confidence in the domestic currency. Its actions foster the growth and development of the economy and improve the well-being of our citizens.
As a knowledge based institution, the Central Bank will provide visionary and dynamic leadership and work to position Trinidad and Tobago as the financial centre of the region.
• Provides telephone coverage for the office and ensures messages are delivered and queries are processed in a timely manner
• Prepares general correspondence, memoranda, reports and presentations from drafts and verbal instructions
• Maintain records and files
• Receives guests on behalf of the office
• Co-ordinates, schedules and organizes logistics for meetings and makes travel arrangements as needed
• Co-ordinates communications with internal and external stakeholders as directed
• Provides cross-coverage for other Administrative Assistants during vacation/leave period
• Creates and revises systems and procedures to expedite work ow
• Maintains daily attendance registers and office inventory e.g. keeping record of procurement, invoicing and deliveries and submits as required
• Ensures proper functioning of office equipment. Arranges for and follows up on repairs as necessary
Applicants should possess 5 GCE O’Levels (Grades A-C) Applicants should possess 5 GCE O’Levels (including English Language & Mathematics), Certificate in Administrative Professional Office Management or equivalent, sound report writing, communication and verbal skills, sound knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures, Electronic Document Preparation and Management (Office Management) skills, sound knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, sound time management skills, sound skills in organizing, planning and prioritizing work.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years of similar work experience.
The Bank offers an attractive remuneration package which includes a Group Health Plan, Pension Plan, Employee Savings Plan and other benefits.
If you are con dent that you meet the foregoing requirements and wish to be confidentially considered for this opportunity, please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly address covering letters as follows: Manager, Human Resources, Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago, Eric Williams Plaza, Independence
Square, Port of Spain.
Closing Date: September 23, 2019
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest.
However, we wish to advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.