Tagged: cashier, Cashier employment opportunity
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by nbocofodfu.
November 9, 2019 at 1:29 pm #647765nbocofodfuGuest
Cashier employment opportunity
To provide support for the effective and efficient management of the company’s accounting activities
Cashier Key Accountabilities
- Business Development/Revenue Generation
- To process the following in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures:
- Processing of all receipts for full instalments
- Processing of all receipts for Financing
- Customer’s payments from all channels – Cheques, Credit Cards and Cash
- Maintains files and filing systems in keeping with established systems and procedures.
- Receives, records, sorts and routes incoming and outgoing correspondence and other documents.
- Attends to queries and ascertains the business of customers and guides them accordingly.
- Preparation of the Daily Deposits in accordance with Departmental schedule.
- Maintenance of the Daily Cash Log as outlined in the Standards of Procedures.
- Maintain the stock of stationery necessary to the job.
- Ensure the filing system is up to date.
- Custodian of the petty cash.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Delivery of superior customer service is essential.
- Assist in the design and generation of electronic financial reports as and when requested.
- Provide assistance as and when required to staff of other Divisions
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience performing cashing and administrative support duties.
- Associate Degree in Business Management or a related discipline from a recognized, accredited institution.
- Minimum five (5) CXC/GCE O Level passes including English Language and Mathematics
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Home – Study Zone Institute
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning.Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
The Joy of December – Sweet TnT Magazine
By Kielon Hilaire. I remember when I was just a little boy and all the joys the Christmas season used to bring. Picture a child of eight years old eagerly counting down the days till Christmas while impatiently awaiting everything but his two front teeth.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.