Tagged: Branch Supervisor Vacancy
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by avfizixe.
November 7, 2019 at 9:59 pm #647760avfizixeGuestBranch SupervisorTrinidad and Tobago Police Credit Union Branch Supervisor, Port of Spain. Salary:$21K-$24K
Branch Supervisor Job Summary
This is responsible work in supervising the daily operations of the branch.The incumbent in this position is responsible for assisting the Branch Manager with the supervisory responsibilities of the branch. The work involves closely monitoring and verifying all the transactions completed in the branch (loans and member services) to ensure that they are in compliance with the Credit Union’s operational policies and procedures and assisting with developing and implementing a marketing plan to meet the branch targets. This position reports to the Branch Manager.
Minimum Requirements and Experience
Associate Degree in Management Studies or any other related field and three (3) years related work experience, including one (1) years in a supervisory capacity. Two (2) years in the capacity of Loans Officer will be an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Receive, transfer, record, secure and enter all cash transactions to and from the vault.
- Supervisor subordinates, including scheduling of work, evaluating performance, disciplinary actions and CU’s policy compliance.
- Some knowledge of modern marketing techniques and procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of the CU’s loans policies and procedures.
· Some knowledge of the Labour Laws of Trinidad and Tobago.
· Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop staff within the branch.
Ability to prepare the department’s annual budget.
Ability to prepare reports and presentations.
- Verify transactional receipts and balance tellers closing cash.
- Handle all queries with CLICO medical claims.
- Prepare and process all liquidation and share withdrawals as approved by the Credit Committee and Board of Directors.
- Review all loan packages prior to submitting to the Credit Committee for approval.
- Follow-up on internal audit reports and ensure the adjustments are completed.
4How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to email their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning.Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.