- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by ivicilativo.
October 5, 2019 at 7:21 pm #647695ivicilativoGuest
BEACON INSURANCE VACANCY
BEACON INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/CASHIER – NORTH WEST PREMIUM FINANCE LIMITED
The Customer Service Representative/Cashier (CSR) primary role is to assist in receipt of payments and down payments to accounts.
Cash/Collections Activities – The incumbent is responsible for:
• Appropriate Greeting of customers and visitors to the company.
• Collection of payments by accepting cash, check, or debit payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
• Verification of credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license number; operating credit card/debit card authorization system.
• Issuance of receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Processing of credit refunds and payments accepted through Beacon offices/agencies to customer accounts.
• Processes postdated checks on a timely basis to ensure customer loans remain in good standing (not delinquent).
• Daily submission and reconciliation of cashier report.
• Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work and tallying against receipts issued
• Assist in making collections calls where capacity allows.
Administrative Activities – The incumbent is responsible for:
• Scanning of loan documents onto Lansa and dispatch of mail where required.
• Correct inaccurate information which may appear in client accounts/update client contact information/data where applicable.
• Any other project and duties as assigned.
• Respond to sales personnel and brokers and queries on client history, account status, and other customer service issues.
• Develop and maintain relationships with other supporting branches.
Qualifications & Organisational Skills
• Minimum of five (5) CSEC subjects with Mathematics and English at CXC level minimum grade two (2).
• Good written, oral and reading communication skills in order to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is required.
• This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
• Incumbent must be multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
What are the chances of success if you live in a poverty-stricken community? We hear people talk about their place of residence being the main reason they fail at school, work or as parents. Is being poor a viable reason for aggressive behaviour, a disrespectful attitude, bad grades, unemployment, or criminal actions?
10 years for Sweet TnT Magazine 2009-2019
The team at Sweet TnT Magazine says thanks to readers, contributors, fans, followers, subscribers, advertisers and customers for support given for 10 years from 2009-2019. The anniversary is commemorated by two publications, Sweet TnT 100 …Read more>>> https://
sweettntmagazine.com/ 10-years-sweet-tnt-magazine -2009-2019/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.