Tagged: Beacon Insurance, BEACON INSURANCE VACANCY
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by ivicilativo.
October 5, 2019 at 7:21 pm #647695ivicilativoGuest
BEACON INSURANCE VACANCY
BEACON INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/CASHIER – NORTH WEST PREMIUM FINANCE LIMITED
The Customer Service Representative/Cashier (CSR) primary role is to assist in receipt of payments and down payments to accounts.
Cash/Collections Activities – The incumbent is responsible for:
• Appropriate Greeting of customers and visitors to the company.
• Collection of payments by accepting cash, check, or debit payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
• Verification of credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license number; operating credit card/debit card authorization system.
• Issuance of receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Processing of credit refunds and payments accepted through Beacon offices/agencies to customer accounts.
• Processes postdated checks on a timely basis to ensure customer loans remain in good standing (not delinquent).
• Daily submission and reconciliation of cashier report.
• Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work and tallying against receipts issued
• Assist in making collections calls where capacity allows.
Administrative Activities – The incumbent is responsible for:
• Scanning of loan documents onto Lansa and dispatch of mail where required.
• Correct inaccurate information which may appear in client accounts/update client contact information/data where applicable.
• Any other project and duties as assigned.
• Respond to sales personnel and brokers and queries on client history, account status, and other customer service issues.
• Develop and maintain relationships with other supporting branches.
Qualifications & Organisational Skills
• Minimum of five (5) CSEC subjects with Mathematics and English at CXC level minimum grade two (2).
• Good written, oral and reading communication skills in order to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is required.
• This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
• Incumbent must be multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
Poor living conditions and success – Sweet TnT Magazine
What are the chances of success if you live in a poverty-stricken community? We hear people talk about their place of residence being the main reason they fail at school, work or as parents. Is being poor a viable reason for aggressive behaviour, a disrespectful attitude, bad grades, unemployment, or criminal actions?
10 years for Sweet TnT Magazine 2009-2019
The team at Sweet TnT Magazine says thanks to readers, contributors, fans, followers, subscribers, advertisers and customers for support given for 10 years from 2009-2019. The anniversary is commemorated by two publications, Sweet TnT 100 …Read more>>> https://
sweettntmagazine.com/ 10-years-sweet-tnt-magazine -2009-2019/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.