- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 12 months ago by ajifano.
September 30, 2019 at 6:08 pm #647541ajifanoGuestBAT (British American Tobacco), Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Permanent
Trinidad and TobagoLocation: Port Of SpainFunction: Marketing & SalesLevel: Experienced ProfessionalGrade: NMJob Type: PermanentContractual Legal Entity: West Indian Tobacco (TT10)Being at the forefront of our business, the role of Trade Marketing & Distribution is to excite shoppers to buy and customers to sell our brands, while achieving our growth objectives.The primary role of a Trade Marketing Representative is to manage the tobacco category for a collection of accounts within a specific geographical area. You manage the relationship with the accounts under your responsibility and effectively act as a business advisor on product knowledge, market movements and many other areas, thereby acting as a strategic partner with retailers.Using superior leadership and interpersonal skills, you will create close relationships with our retailers to execute corporate plans, negotiate strategies, and meet business objectives.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Manage your territory in terms of performance and in maintaining effective relationships across a diverse base of retailers for West Indian Tobacco´s products;
- Plan and execute the visit to the retailers and build strong business relationships, respond to their questions, issues, and concerns, and monitor contract compliance;
- Achieve national, regional, and district-level objectives through effective implementation of cycle and regional/district activities;
- Fill market demand of West Indian Tobacco´s products by maintaining inventory levels and attaining distribution targets for the brand portfolio and;
- Work on special projects at the provincial and national levels with your team of Territory Managers.
Join us and you’ll act as a strategic partner to retailers, giving them expert advice and knowledge on products, pricing and a variety of other areas. Show us you’ve got what it takes to succeed and you’ll find plenty of challenge, opportunity and the support you need. As well as fantastic benefits, we’ll invest in your learning and development and give you continuous feedback and coaching to help you meet your full potential.
Trade Marketing Executive BAT (British American Tobacco) Essential requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or a related field (ex: business administration, international business, digital marketing etc.)
- 1-2 years’ relevant work experience (ex: previous experience in a marketing focused role)
- Aspire to an experience which offers daily opportunities to learn and grow.
- Excellent salesmanship, marketing, and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen, and a strategic mindset.
- Energetic, results-driven, and autonomous.
- Previous internship experience in an FMCG.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
BAT (British American Tobacco) http://www.bat.com – September 30
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
You point and wave your fingernails in people’s faces all day so you want them to be as clean and neat as you keep your hair, skin, clothes and shoes. Proper nail care is sometimes overlooked because it seems easy enough for men and women to clip them when they are long and get manicures and pedicures for a professional look.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.