- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by jason67102601.
February 26, 2020 at 2:53 pm #825126jason67102601ParticipantBartender Hilton Hotel Vacancy
Bartender Hilton Hotel Vacancy Job Description
A Bartender engages our guests during their visit, receives/serves orders and ensures brand service standards are met to the highest quality.
What will I be doing?
A Bartender will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, receiving/serving orders and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
* Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine and soft drinks etc.
* Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
* Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
* Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
* Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
* Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
What are we looking for?
A Bartender serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
* Previous experience within a cocktail bar environment
* The ability to create classic cocktails
* Flexibility in hours as you will be working rostered shifts, especially on weekends
* Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
* Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
* Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!Port of Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad And Tobago
Home – Study Zone Institute
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Icacos at the end of Trinidad – Sweet TnT Magazine
By Marika Mohammed. It’s a whole day thing if you’re starting from the north and driving to the end of Trinidad to Icacos. There are a lot of beaches so you may want to try a stop and go method. There isn’t any malls, movie centres, or restaurants.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.