May 8, 2020 at 12:47 am #836282haroldr8910503Participant
Medical Representative AstraZeneca
Medical Representative AstraZeneca, Trinidad and Tobago
Provide detailed key information to target audiences to maximize sales and sustained growth of market share according to marketing strategies. Achieve sales targets and maximize market share of the products assigned to your territory.
•Increase the Market Share of products in promotion of its line
• Reach the annual sales budget for your line
• Develop the business plan of the territory to maximize the number of visits of the medical target.
• Ensure optimum quality of the medical panel in charge (Potential according to the defined parameters), by systematically reviewing it and timely updating.
• Reach your visit target (quantity & quality) according to the annual sales objectives.
• Check medical segmentation, maintaining and updating customer information and completing visit reports.
• Propose promotional actions to increase market share and customer service.
• Provide key and detailed information to your medical target that ensures an increase in the prescription of the products in charge
• Coordinate visit cycles with district colleagues to maximize coverage and medical impact.
• Ensure compliance with SHE’s Global Policy, its supporting documents and the laws and regulations of the countries in which AZ CAMCAR operates.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Formal education: University degree (Administration, Communication, Pharmacy, Sales, Medicine and other related areas)
• Sales Representative in the Pharmaceutical Industry (2 years min)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Good physical condition (requires walking, going up and down stairs, carrying heavy briefcase with material)
• Driver’s license
• Availability of agenda, according to the doctors’ agenda (very early or very late)
• Variable working hours from day to day
• Unexpected trips, at night and even week fines.
• Planning and execution of the route
• Business skills (practical knowledge of territory, etc.)
• Analytical skills and logical reasoning (competitive strategies, interpretation of clinical studies, data on monthly sales vs. budget, etc.)
• Technological knowledge (PDA, for presentation purposes)
• Results oriented (constantly monitor results)
• Integrity and value (responsibility, proactivity, model by example)
• Dynamic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
• Good organizational skills
• Good communication skills
• Good team spirit
AstraZeneca Medical Representative Vacancy
Leave it up to children to run things and you may have yourself a big mess. Shower them with technology to keep them busy and you just might create a monster. Give loads of school work to keep children occupied and they may become resentful. So, what are parents to do?
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.