Tagged: Airswift, Airswift jobs, Airswift Vacancies, Facility Engineer III, off shore vacancies, offshore jobs
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 3 months ago by Airswift Worker.
February 22, 2019 at 1:46 pm #755096Airswift WorkerGuest
Facility Engineer III, Offshore, Trinidad and Tobago
FACILITY ENGINEER III – OFFSHORE
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Facility Engineer to work within their facilities located in Trinidad for an initial 12-month contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Give support to risk management procedures which includes implementation and development of action plans.
- Be the point of contact for engineering matters and make the correct decisions in order to resolve problems.
- Pursue instructions and resources for the Operations Support and other engineering teams.
- Increases the site knowledge of asset weaknesses and engineering/process security issues by maintaining a visible occurrence at site and delivery of training, coaching, and mentoring.
Previous education and experience required:
- Degree in Engineering or similar discipline, or applicable professional qualification.
- Experience in a similar position within the oil and gas industry and on an operating site.
- 2 weeks on – 2 weeks off
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.
Apply to Facility Engineer III, Offshore Vacancy at Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. For over 35 years Airswift has been transforming lives through the provision of international workforce solutions to the energy, process and infrastructure industries.
Today, we are an integrated team of 6,500 passionate people from 70 countries working proudly with the world’s leading supermajors, engineers & constructors, equipment suppliers and consultancies.
Driven by three corporate hubs in Houston, Manchester and Singapore supporting 60 regional offices, we have a truly global approach and a reach that is unparalleled.
Check out these articles:
- Paria Waterfall journey a true workout for hikers
- Sweet sweet sister isle Tobago
- Moruga: A little village right off the shoreline
- Rural vibe in Guaya, end point of Trinidad
- Mermaid Pool hike in sunny weather
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.