- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by ahuqeqawa.
September 21, 2019 at 11:16 am #647479ahuqeqawaGuest
AGOSTINI’S SALESPERSON-CONTRACTING (ABS)
AGOSTINI’S SALESPERSON-CONTRACTING (ABS) DESCRIPTION
The Salesperson will be responsible for utilizing all avenues to boost sales of the contracting division as well as supervising some installation projects from time to time as the need arises.
- To visit architects, building consultants and contractors in order to generate sales of our interior finishes.
- To continually be on the look out for new projects in the commercial and residential areas, for opportunities to quote on our finishing products.
- To make all effort to achieve as a minimum your monthly sales quotas.
- To respond to all customer calls with urgency so as to project our company’s motto of being Customer Driven.
- To provide feedback to management on the activities of our competitors.
- To use drafting skills as and when necessary to assist in presentations, layouts etc, which often have to accompany quotes and installation planning.
- To supervise from time to time installation works.
- Inspect and supervise, as required, the installation of all jobs under your remit to ensure timely completion and customer satisfaction.
- Assist Estimator in measuring and preparing estimated quotations of labour and materials for preparation of Quotations and Tenders.
- Any other duties your Director or Manager may assign.
- QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Five CXC O’ Level passes inclusive of Mathematics and English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be customer service oriented
- At least three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in the construction industry and/or interior outfitting and finishes
- Must have a vehicle in good working condition
- KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
AboutAgostini’s Limited Career Opportunities.
Company OverviewAgostini’s Limited, established in 1925, is a publicly traded company, listed on the Trinidad & Tobago stock exchange.Agostini’s Limited is a parent company comprised of five subsidiaries under it’s umbrella; Agostini Marketing, Hand Arnold Trinidad Ltd, Rosco Petroavance, Smith Robertson and Superpharm. This page highlights all our vacancies throughout the group. All suitable and qualified persons are invited to apply for our available vacancies.
ProductsDistribution and Retail
Food & Beverage, Grocery and Household distribution
Building Materials sales and Construction Services
Industrial and Oilfield product distribution.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.