- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by uripepik.
September 4, 2019 at 9:28 pm #647462uripepikGuest
LOCATION: EXCELLENT STORES EAST – ARIMA, SANGRE GRANDE
CATEGORY: ADMINISTRATIVE, BUSINESS-ADMIN, CLERICAL,
DEADLINE: September 27, 2019
GENDER: Male, Female, Other
TITLE: EXCELLENT STORES Inventory Clerk
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager or Warehouse Manager
LOCATION: Arima Branch or Warehouse, Chaguanas
TYPE: Full Time
The Inventory Clerk is the liaison between the Branch/Warehouse and Head Office. This position is responsible for maintaining stock; identifying, recording and reporting trends and making recommendations to management. This position will also ensure accurate pricing of inventory, replenishment of stock on display and identify, record and report fast-moving and slow-selling items.
- Receive, unpack and dispatch merchandise within a stipulated time frame.
- Ensure merchandise is not defective or broken upon delivery to the location.
- Monitor and notify Manager/Supervisor of any price changes of merchandise upon delivery.
- Apply policies and procedures as they relate to pricing, recording data and reporting information.
- Conduct physical/cycle counts and verify the counts according to predetermined count schedule.
- Prepare and maintain accurate inventory records.
- Accurately record purchases.
- Obtain information about merchandise by communicating with stakeholders.
- Make purchasing recommendations to Management.
- Identify re-ordering and re-stocking levels.
- Process stock transfers and assist in the rectification of discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Investigate any shortages/overages of stock.
- Identify purchasing trends and record and report accordingly.
- Ensure all price changes and associated labels are reflected in store on a timely basis.
- Ensure that merchandise is accurately labeled and stocked on shelves.
- Identify fast-selling and slow-moving merchandise.
- Five (5) CXC O’Level passes including Math and English.
- At least Two (2) years’ work experience.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite; Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of merchandising, pricing, ordering and inventory control.
- Experience in a similar environment will be considered an asset.
- Ability to receive and stock goods.
- High degree of accuracy, especially when working with numbers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Time management skills.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Administrative skills.
- This position requires the occasional lifting and moving of (sometimes heavy) boxes.
Subject: Inventory Clerk
26-28 Gaston Street,
Lange Park Industrial Estate, Chaguanas
Subject: Inventory Clerk
Call us at 225-1010 Ext. 2126/2106
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.