Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      bartmeares9
      Participant

Ministry of Works & Transport Jobs

Ministry of Works & Transport JobsMinistry of Works & Transport Jobs

Click the job title to apply

Position Location Summary Deadline Date Division
      Construction Technician I Port of Spain The incumbent assist in the development of project plans, financial plans and the project life cycle. Supervises multiple projects of varying scope and supervises junior technicians. 28 Aug 2020 Programme For Upgrading Roads Efficiency Unit
      Electronic Records Information Technology Assistant Port of Spain Electronic Records Information Technology Assistant 28 Aug 2020 Programme For Upgrading Roads Efficiency Unit
      Health and Safety Technician I Corner of Richmond and London Streets, Port of Spain Health and Safety Technician I 28 Aug 2020 Programme For Upgrading Roads Efficiency Unit
      Project Chainman Corner of Richmond and London Streets, Port of Spain Project Chainman 28 Aug 2020 Programme For Upgrading Roads Efficiency Unit
      Project Engineering Surveyor Corner of Richmond and London Streets, Port of Spain Project Engineering Surveyor 28 Aug 2020 Programme For Upgrading Roads Efficiency Unit
      Registrar of Seaman Corner of Richmond and London Streets, Port of Spain Registrar of Seaman 28 Aug 2020 Maritime Services Division
      Registrar of Ships Corner of Richmond and London Streets, Port of Spain Registrar of Ships 28 Aug 2020 Maritime Services Division
      Director, Legal Services Unit Corner of Richmond and London Streets, Port of Spain Director, Legal Services Unit 28 Aug 2020 Legal Service Unit
      Senior Legal Officer Corner of Richmond and London Streets, Port of Spain Senior Legal Officer 28 Aug 2020 Legal Service Unit
      Legal Officer II Corner of Richmond and London Streets, Port of Spain Legal Officer II 28 Aug 2020 Legal Service Unit
      Legal Officer I Corner of Richmond and London Streets, Port of Spain Legal Officer I

Home for students – learn at your own pace – Study Zone Institute

Schools are closed but don’t panic! We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. We offer resources that help parents and teachers with teaching children at home. Visit our website for lessons on difficult topics and free worksheets that can be downloaded.

Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine

Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.

How to save money on a low income in 2020 – Sweet TnT Magazine

Another year begins and you have not even completed your last year’s resolution to save money while making just enough to get you by. This can be very frustrating as you have failed to fulfill a promise that you made to yourself once again.

Home Jobs August 2020 New!

Home Jobs August 2020 Our Marketing team is a small, multi-disciplinary, group of web3 enthusiasts with a passion for engaging global users on Status’s decentralised technology. We are looking for a hybrid copywriter and social media manager who will be a key member of the team.

Digicel Customer Care Agent Vacancy

Qualifications: Five (5) CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English or High School DiplomaExperience in and with the mobile telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.