• Author
      toneyplf0518
      Karitalk Talk Show Host Vacancy

Talk Show Host
      Clark Media House
      Full-time
      Karitalk is looking for a co-host for our Caribbean Women’s talk-show.
      All you need is personality!
      Send one (1) short video clip (no longer than 15sec) to say why you should be our next host. Good Luck!
      Whatsapp the Marketing personal at 868-291-5016

Deadline date Wednesday 13th May, 2020

Karitalk on Facebook Watch

Hi Hi guys guys this this is is carry carry taught taught I I am am am am your your your your host host host host Thomas Thomas Thomas Thomas along along along along along along side side side side my my my my beautiful beautiful coast coast can can

Customer Service Representative (Remote)-US$30,000 – Sweet TnT Magazine

Customer Service Representative (Remote) – $30,000/year USD Remote-work is quickly becoming the default option for high-tech jobs. Crossover is the platform for top-paying, full-time, long-term remote work, and now is a great time to get onboard. We are growing rapidly across nearly 50 different job positions.

St James Hosay 2016

Hosay – then and now By Jevan Soyer. During my teenage years, Hosay was an event that my friends and I looked out for with great anticipation. In hindsight i…

Kapok Hotel Employment Opportunities – Sweet TnT Magazine

Kapok Hotel Employment Opportunities. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website

Home – Study Zone Institute

We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.

Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine

Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.

AstraZeneca Medical Representative – Sweet TnT Magazine

Provide detailed key information to target audiences to maximize sales and sustained growth of market share according to marketing strategies. Achieve sales targets and maximize market share of the products assigned to your territory.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.