By Candida Khan. Being the adventurous couple, my boyfriend Avenall Bharath and I took a drive to Las Cuevas. On the way, we stopped at Maracas and bought bake and shark which we topped up with lots of vegetables. Fort Abercromby
Maracas, Tyrico, Las Cuevas…
After eating the bake and shark at Maracas, we drove past Tyrico. It was a sunny day and the weather was perfect for the beach. The
drive was peaceful. I enjoyed the fresh air and natural breeze from the coastline and forested areas of the mountain. When we arrived at Las Cuevas, cars lined both sides of the road as the parking lot was full to capacity.
Surprisingly, we passed Las Cuevas and I questioned where we were going. He wanted to be
spontaneous, so I played along. We turned into a side street on the hill. He parked and I could have seen Las Cuevas Beach from afar. We walked up a hill and there was a rusted cannon. We sat, took some pictures, and enjoyed the view.
Parrot fish, pufferfish, eel and eagle ray
After the break, Avenall led me to some stairs on the corner of the hill. It was narrow and rocky. We weren’t the only couple there. After walking down the steps and turning the bend, we saw this beautiful bay. Immediately, I pointed and shouted in excitement as I saw a parrot fish, pufferfish, eel and eagle ray.
Fort Abercromby very romantic and peaceful
The water was green-blue and clear. The cool breeze and sounds of the ocean were very calming. It was my first visit there and I wouldn’t hesitate to share it with everyone. It is really beautiful, romantic and peaceful. It’s called Fort Abercromby. I loved it and now that Valentine’s Day is coming up, Fort Abercromby is a place you would really like to visit.
February 2017 www.sweettntmagazine.com
You may also like:
Health and Wellness
- Easy ways to relax your nerves
- Lose belly fat after 6 easy changes
- Pregnant women comfort guide
- Baby making do’s and don’ts
- Hot flashes relief tips while on the go
- Cervical Cancer awareness – fight, support, hope
Relationships and Family Life
- Unconditional love – truly a mother’s love
- Beginning of the Empty Nest Syndrome
- Get children to play outside
- Fresh flowers for me on Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day ideas for couples
- Memorable Valentine’s gifts on a budget!
- Marriage tips based on my relationship
- Date night! All marriages need it!
- Musician Juliet Robin’s story
- Ms Joyce: I knit and crochet to relax
- ‘One Love’ Rasta on the Avenue
- Sommer nails it at her own business!
- Look great for Christmas with Makeup by Brianna
- Kavita: I’m in love with doing make-up
- Kelly: Nail art is my therapy
- Timeless clothing by Miss Fancy Fashion House
- Cherise Castle-Blugh: My handmade is heart-made
- Reshma’s sweets or Methai in Hindi
- Theresa is like family at beauty salon
- Perusia’s passion for art started early
Women In Action
- I am a woman – I deserve equality
- Winta from Africa just loving Trinidad
- Environmental symposium in Punta Cana
- The selfless principal – hard work and commitment
- Simone Sant-Ghuran matching couples with vendors
- Ann Marie Amante: Reach your full potential
- Patricia – an agent of change