If you grew up in the 1980s you may have spent a great deal of time playing video games on a range of systems. From the Nintendo Famicom to the legendary Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis. These games played a part in your childhood and so will always be favourites no matter how advanced their latest incarnations become. If you are somehow fortunate to still have your library of cartridge games then here is some good news. There is a singular console that can play all of these games and has a HDMI port to enable easy connection to your flat screen TV. It’s called the Retro Freak. This is one device that is compatible with 11 different types of retro game cartridge consoles. Play over 9,000 games with this retro game switcher.
The Retro Freak runs on an Android OS and allows you to port your game cartridges to a SD memory card. This means that if you have an emulator on other devices you could just plug in your memory card and play your childhood favourites. Of course, this serves as a backup should your cartridges give in to the effects of time.
The Retro Freak makes for the perfect gift for the gamer in your life. To order the Retro Freak in time for Father’s Day, as a birthday gift or as the perfect Christmas present click the Retro Freak image:
Retro Freak features
– Compatible with 11 different consoles and over 9,000 retro game titles.
– HDMI output for connecting to late model televisions.
– Even cassettes with dead batteries can be saved to this device.
– Save your progress no matter where you are in the game.
– Compatible with USB controllers such as for PS3/PS4.
– Controller button positions and settings can be freely modified.
– Make detailed setting changes to resolution and sound quality settings.
– Enables installation of cartridge games.*1
– Installed with Code Freak functions compatible with all devices and consoles.*1 *2
*1: Requires a separate microSD card (sold separately)
*2: Requires a separate internet-connected computer
Compatible devices and consoles: FC／SFC／SNES／GB／GBC／GBA／MD／GEN／PCE／TG-16／PCE SG
Contents of set: Main unit, cartridge adapter, controller (cable length, approximately 1.8m), HDMI cable (approximately 1m), AC adapter (PSE, CE standards)
*Does not include game software (cartridges)
Games tested on
- Aladdin (SNES)
- The Lion King (SNES)
- Taz-Mania (Genesis)
- Super R-Type (SNES)
- Spider Man & Venom: Separation Anxiety (Genesis)
- Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse (SNES)
- WWF Royal Rumble (Genesis)
- Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster’s Hidden Treasure (Genesis)
- Batman Returns (SNES)
- TMNT Tournament Fighters (SNES)
- Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse (Genesis)
- Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers: The Movie (Genesis)
- Mario Is Missing! (SNES)
- Robocop vs Terminator (Genesis)
- X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse (SNES)
- Godzilla: Domination! (GBA)
- Mega Man & Bass (GBA)
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA)
- Justice League Heroes: The Flash (GBA)
- Gradius Galaxies (GBA)
- Ghost Rider (GBA)
April 2017 www.sweettntmagazine.com
You may also like: