By Hanna Flores, blogger. Chocolate Lava Cake is a sweet dessert that just melts in your mouth right after taking a bite. This mouth-watering dessert takes a few minutes to make. Yes, you hear it correctly. Maybe you are only taking a few seconds to finish this dessert, but the cooking time is also significantly less.
Would you ever try Lava Cake Strain after a hard day’s work? This is the perfect lava cake that can boost your mood and take away the whole day’s tiredness. The lava cake lovers are commonly enjoying this delicious flavour for its sweet taste and appealing texture. But the ingredients of the Lava Cake Strain are combined with a twist of Indica Hybrid Marijuana, which gives you the sweet taste of the desserts and provides a little nerve relaxation.
- 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- Includes Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whip
- Power Hub for Additional Attachments
- Unique Mixing Action
- Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio.Hub Cover:Non-Hinged
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
The lava cake is perfect for evening snacks and the after-dinner midnight cheat diet. The making of the perfect lava cake takes ten minters to make. As soon as you start to cut these small cakes, the semi-liquid concentrated chocolate starts to flow from the cake.
Here is a simple recipe to make it in an easy way, so let’s start it.
Chocolate Lava Cake recipe
- When you want to make the chocolate lava cake, the sweetness and the deliciousness depend on the quality of the cake’s ingredients.
- The high-quality chocolate and the good quality butter are the uncompromisable ingredients.
- If you want to taste some tangy or vanilla essence, then you have to add the vanilla essence or orange zest to make your lava cake more appealing.
- The cooking time can be different for each category of the oven as every oven has different settings and types of heat settings.
- 2 products in 1
- Easily handle a wide range of mixing jobs with 6 speeds
- Easily see ingredients while mixing in the large 4 quart glass bowl
- 5 versatile attachments included
- Comfort and control with Bowl Rest™ feature and Shift & Stir™ bowl rotating lever
- Mix with ease — powerful 275 watt peak power motor
- Brought to you by America’s #1 stand/hand mixer brand*
- Dimensions (inches): 14 H x 9 W x 12.5 D
- 1/2 cup of butter, use unsalted butter for better taste
- 6 oz or 170 gm pure bitter taste or sweet chocolate (use the chocolate as per your choice; you can also use white chocolate)
- Two eggs and separate the egg yolks
- 1/4 cup of white sugar if you want to make the cake with brown sugar, then add some extra sugar amount for the better taste
- One pinch of salt
- Two tablespoonfuls of sifted flour
- Use the essence as per your choice vanilla, chocolate, or orange zest
Read also: How To Use CBD For Asthma
- COMPLETE BOWL COVERAGE. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing action rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing. No scraping necessary.
- BETTER MIXING THAN 2-BEATER STAND MIXERS. This stand mixer has the same mixing action as KitchenAid® stand mixers*. Tilt-up head for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- POWERFUL 300 WATT MOTOR. Mix thick batters and doughs like breads, cookies and more with ease.
- DOUGH HOOK , WHISK AND FLAT BEATER INCLUDED. For more mixing versatility. Flat beater and dough hook are nonstick, and all three attachments are dishwasher-safe. A splatter shield guards against messy drips, drops and spills.
- 7 SPEEDS & MIXING GUIDE. Seven speeds lets you go from a slow stir to a fast mix, with exact control at each one. Plus, a helpful guide at the mixer’s top lets you know which speed to use for various mixing methods.
- Start with preheating the oven at 450 Fahrenheit or 230 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the butter in the double boiler method, or you can simply melt the butter in low heat in the microwave.
- But the double boiler method is more accurate to achieve the perfect texture of the melted butter.
- Use a bowl and beat the separated white albumen part of the eggs.
- After beating the eggs then add the egg yolks then start beating again.
- Start to add a small amount of sugar at the time of the beating.
- In the end, you will get a thick white texture and add one pinch of salt.
- Blend the eggs with an electric mixture, which promotes better texture to the mixture.
- Mix the chocolate with the flour and eggs. Use the cut and fold method to achieve the perfect mixing texture.
- Add gradually melted butter to the mixture. Do not add water to the mixture.
- If you spot any lump while making the mixture, break the lumps before keeping it in the oven.
- Ready the baking container by brushing oil or butter, then parchment paper on it.
- Pour the cake batter into the container and bake it for 6 to 8 minutes at 450 Fahrenheit temperature.
- After the 6 to 8 minutes, turn off the oven and remove the container with baked cake.
- Step aside from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. After getting it cool, demold the cake from the container.
- Garnish the cake as per your choice. You can use the powdered sugar to plum the cake.
- Serve cake immediately.
Duido Souffle Dish Ramekins for Baking ‚Äì 6 Ounce (Set of 8, Assorted Colours with 8 Extra Spoons) 6 Oz, 3.5-inch Ceramic Oven Safe Round Bowl for Crème Brûlée, Dessert Pudding, Custard Cup, Lava Cake and Ice Cream
The chocolate lava cake is very simple to make, but when you taste this beautiful, delicious cake, the whole day’s tiredness swiftly goes away. When you are making the lava cake, you must remember one thing: the baking time is different in every oven. The backing time is different as per the amount of the batter. If you need a healthy choco lava cake, you can make the lava cake with brown sugar and rock salt. Unsweetened chocolate is another option that gives less calorie intake.
The fruit flavour lava cake also tastes mouth-watering. You can try adding some orange zest and the raspberry for garnishing the choco lava cake. The use of the sugar replacement is also a good way to give the choco lava cake fewer calories.
Author bio: Hanna Flores is a passionate blogger. She loves to share her thoughts, ideas, and experiences with the world through blogging. She is associated with News Profy, Plus Life Styles and World News Inn, Proudly Updates, Tech Mag News, Worthy To Share, and Circle Box Blog.
When you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
You may also like: