Comments

HOME FORUMS Feedback Comments

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cindy 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

valdeen shears

looked at the entire site and couple magazine, and liked very much. In fact its the first magazine I have actually commented on, haven’t had any firsts in a long time, thanks sweetmagazine.
    Loved the gist of the magazine, really am interested in writing for you, have some ideas also. Call me nah, sent my number with info already.

#3956 Reply

valdeen shears

my bad checked out the info and looked up the editors page, hi ms james. now know who is behind sweet, kudos for you, you have gumption, but there is a wide market for this cause this country has so much history and needs more exposure if we want to see here as a true tourist destination.

#3957 Reply

Nichol Alexander

I love your online magazine! The colors and the technology grabs me and sucks me right into Sweet T and T. I like the information in June’s issue, and the exploration of the phenomenon; barrel children. The beauty of our sister Island Tobago was not forgotten. I love how you took the time to highlight our sister isle, as much as Trinidad, in your magazine. And the beautiful and talented young Artists on the cover; WOW! Congratulations to them on their joined art exhibition;Colurescape; at Bohemia.The columns on health, food and culture; my jouvert band 2013, was very informative and entertaining.I devoured your publication and fell deeply in love with it. The best part, for me, was Marsha Gomes- McKie’s column about her dream of creating a Caribbean publishing house, which facilitates Caribbean writers and publications. That’s my dream too!

#3958 Reply

annthelogostnt

Hello
    Brilliant Publication.
    Fresh view on Trinidad and Tobago with all the negativity we have floating around.
    What I would like to see is some historical features on Trinidad in your Mag if you can manage it given the genre of writing that I observed in the Mag. It’s just that so many of our youngsters know so little about who we really are and we seem to have no culture but carnival. That’s a fallacy but our youth are growing up without the knowledge of their ancestry most times.
    I do write myself, but my writing may be a bit too serious for this sphere. You can check out my blog and see what I mean http://annthelogostnt.wordpress.com/
    I will submit something historical in the particular tone of your publication and you can let me know if that is what you are looking for in a writer, before I send you my CV.
    Best of luck with this endeavor.

#3959 Reply

Princess Lewis

Sweet TnT Magazine is very informative about the culture and lifestyle of Trinbagonians. It exposes our unique traditions, food, etc. It also shows appreciation to persons who have worked hard to put Trinidad and Tobago on the map such as various soca artiste and should be continued with full force.

#3960 Reply

Ilovetrinidad

Nice!

#3961 Reply

Cindy

Love issue 11

#5151 Reply

Sweet TnT
    Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Comments
Your information: